• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

HOW MANY BOTTLES

So FIRST I like to say sorry if this has been done before but thought it would be a fun little game..

So the rules are simple collect all the bottles of hot sauce you have (own personally)and take and post the picture let's see the collection's and oh NO two bottles can be the same.
Here what I have N JOY AND LET'S HAVE FUN......
2012-12-15_13-48-44_664.jpg

This should be an interesting thread to see what kind of hot sauces are popular with THP members.

Here is my photo. The refrigerator creaked a sigh of relief when I got all the bottles out for the photo. I count 23 bottles currently in the fridge. Believe it or not, we are down a couple hot sauces that we almost always have. My son uses so much Texas Pete and Cholula that we run out of it in-between trips to the grocery store.

IMAG0851.jpg

This should be an interesting thread to see what kind of hot sauces are popular with THP members.

Here is my photo. The refrigerator creaked a sigh of relief when I got all the bottles out for the photo. I count 23 bottles currently in the fridge. Believe it or not, we are down a couple hot sauces that we almost always have. My son uses so much Texas Pete and Cholula that we run out of it in-between trips to the grocery store.

IMAG0851.jpg

LMAO "ASS MURDERING SAUCE" :rofl:

First off I'd like to say that size doesn't matter... :snooty:

It's the quality that counts :whistle: ...with that said,

...my little current on-hand sauces.

(sidenote) The Hells Sauce(Scotch Bonnet based) on the left is what got me started on the hotter peppers(sauces) 11 years ago when my now Ex and daughter brought me back a gift from the Grand Caymans. It's been love every since.....and the Hua's Zesty Chili Sauce is made by a friend who owned a asian resturant and made 3 gal. of this for canning ( add my SB's to it). The Fire Oil is for when I'm woking it up. :shocked:

currentsauc01.jpg

:lol: @ geeme......

I like to add a couple drops of Fire Oil to Top Ramen or chicken soup....MMMMMmmmmmm... and of course, perfect for woking it up as OhioHeat said.

I heard wok!!! I am so getting off my arse to make orange chicken now...... and you bet your butt I am using the hubbys wok. Hey I bought for christmas for him a couple years ago, I can use it too!!! :idea:

Yummy idea guys thanks. Gonna add some of the hubbys red powder stuff to it........ it's perfect in VERY SMALL portions.... Like a pinch of it is great. :)

Think we may have a total of 10-15 bottles of :hotsauce: in the house we are currently REALLY low. :(

Second SalsaLady - Paulky wins. It's the most impressive collection I've ever seen. It's one of the most impressive anythings I've ever seen for that matter. It's like the 9th wonder of the world. If you gold played your junk & shined a light on that golden dong (or lady part) it would still pale in comparison to Paulky's collection.

Ok, maybe that was a bit far but I've got like 40+ kinds of really awesome hot sauce from amazing saucemakers and it's a drop on the bucket of Paulky's collection.

Back