• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How many f**ks do you give?

Just curious. I was just thinking about this lately when I met someone who just clearly did not give a fuck....I actually admired the cut of his jib.

Me, I have a company - so I apparently have some fucks to give. There are topics I won't really engage in online, and I can't be too over the top with my sense of humor either.

What about you? How many fucks do you have to give? Do you care what people think of you or are you all out of fucks? Does it change from day to day? Does it depend on your mood? Does Internet anonymity affect the amount of fucks you give at any given moment?

Share your thoughts - I'm interested.

Ps - I sure hope the filter catches post titles too or I might get in trouble...;)

"fucks" Copypasta

The older I get, the fewer fucks Im willing to give.

The fucks I have to give are few, finite, and often fleeting. Therefore, Im careful about those that I give.

There are only so many fucks one can give in a lifetime anyway.

I only want to give my fucks where they can make a difference.

I am strategic with the fucks I give.

I am intentional with the fucks I give.

Most things we encounter in life are not worth our fucks.

Most news is designed to trick us into giving our fucks to things that dont deserve them or where they have no value.

Most stuff is designed to trick us into giving a fuck about things that have no true utility.

In fact, many things in our society are purpose build to trick us into giving a fuck where it matters least and serves us even less.

Just because someone tells me I should give a fuck does not mean I should give a fuck.

Just because you give a fuck does not mean I should give a fuck.

Our fucks are our fucks alone to give.

Its OK for you to give a fuck about something that I dont give a fuck about.

Where we give our fucks is our own business.

I judge no one based upon where they choose to give their fucks. Frankly, I dont give a fuck.

Unless, you give a fuck about something that directly harms me. In which case, I will likely give a fuck.

In order to expect anyone to give a fuck about you, you must first give a fuck about yourself.

My giving a fuck about what you think of me is directly connected to how much of a fuck I give about you.

Most ideas we encounter are worth listening to but, then, quickly deciding if they are worth a fuck.

The really important things are worth at least two fucks.

Any time given to whether or not one should give a fuck about something is time well spent. Except, where not giving a fuck should be obvious.

Always appreciate when someone gives a fuck about you. Make sure to thank them for giving a fuck.

The next time you feel yourself getting outraged, stop to ask yourself if you should really, truly, give a fuck about it. You will find that most of the time the answer will be, No. I dont give a fuck.

Our enjoyment of life increases with the less fucks we give.

Giving a fuck about things that are worth it are what make life meaningful.

I do give a fuck about offending people with this message through the profanity with which Ive chosen to deliver it. But I give more of a fuck about calling it like I see it, telling it straight, and not fucking around.

I give more than a few fucks about the truth (as I see it).

Truth is the perspective you choose to give a fuck about.

And, I give a fuck about sharing this one with you.

if it causes me any stress, I won't give it any f**ks.  Or at the very least change how to give a f**k about it.  Stress is a cancer, and I don't need it in my life. 

I don't care too much what people think of me.  There are times when I have to give a f**k, as I work in a legal setting and if I don't, I could get in a lot of trouble.  But I still proudly bring a bag with a cartoon Mr. T screen printed on it when I go to client's offices in downtown skyscrapers, most of which have nicer bathrooms than my whole apartment.  

Friend, family, or foe, if I can't be myself, then what's the point?

I used to be able to give a good three. Now, however, what with the syatica and stuff I'm lucky/happy with one.

Truth be known I only give as much fuck as it takes. As far as what people think of me they cn basically kiss my big flabby white ass if they don't like me or what I do. As for my Love of Jesus I HOPE they call me Jesus freak.

Here is a little bit of how much I give a fuck:

My wife and I were in Winco's produce section and I decided it would be funny to sing Day-O near the bananas. I started singing, my wife joined in and soon we had anothr guy singing with us. It was a riot it was so fun an funny. Embarrassed? NO! I DONT GIVE A FUCK

funny-rat-donkey-silhouette-shadows.jpg

Rymerpt said:
I decided it would be funny to sing Day-O near the bananas.

Textbook example of how to give zero f**ks. Well played!

Grocery stores are one of my favorite venues for giving less than zero fucks. A while back, my wife and I were joking around at HyVee and I made her laugh so hard she almost wet her pants in the produce section. And, you guessed it, the quantity of fucks given was a negative integer.

At 1st I was a bit concerned with whether this was posted in the correct forum - then I decided that was too ironic so I stopped giving a fuck.
Babysas said:
"f**ks" CopypastaThe older I get, the fewer f**ks Im willing to give.The f**ks I have to give are few, finite, and often fleeting. Therefore, Im careful about those that I give.There are only so many f**ks one can give in a lifetime anyway.I only want to give my f**ks where they can make a difference.I am strategic with the f**ks I give.I am intentional with the f**ks I give.Most things we encounter in life are not worth our f**ks.Most news is designed to trick us into giving our f**ks to things that dont deserve them or where they have no value.Most stuff is designed to trick us into giving a f**k about things that have no true utility.In fact, many things in our society are purpose build to trick us into giving a f**k where it matters least and serves us even less.Just because someone tells me I should give a f**k does not mean I should give a f**k.Just because you give a f**k does not mean I should give a f**k.Our f**ks are our f**ks alone to give.Its OK for you to give a f**k about something that I dont give a f**k about.Where we give our f**ks is our own business.I judge no one based upon where they choose to give their f**ks. Frankly, I dont give a f**k.Unless, you give a f**k about something that directly harms me. In which case, I will likely give a f**k.In order to expect anyone to give a f**k about you, you must first give a f**k about yourself.My giving a f**k about what you think of me is directly connected to how much of a f**k I give about you.Most ideas we encounter are worth listening to but, then, quickly deciding if they are worth a f**k.The really important things are worth at least two f**ks.Any time given to whether or not one should give a f**k about something is time well spent. Except, where not giving a f**k should be obvious.Always appreciate when someone gives a f**k about you. Make sure to thank them for giving a f**k.The next time you feel yourself getting outraged, stop to ask yourself if you should really, truly, give a f**k about it. You will find that most of the time the answer will be, No. I dont give a f**k.Our enjoyment of life increases with the less f**ks we give.Giving a f**k about things that are worth it are what make life meaningful.I do give a f**k about offending people with this message through the profanity with which Ive chosen to deliver it. But I give more of a f**k about calling it like I see it, telling it straight, and not f**king around.I give more than a few f**ks about the truth (as I see it).Truth is the perspective you choose to give a f**k about.And, I give a f**k about sharing this one with you.
:slowclap:

Back