• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

how much light

HI guys!!! well I started a plant in hydroponics, and Im planning on growing it completely indoors, my question is: is a 65 watt (around 4500 lumens) fluorescent bulb enough for the flower and bloom cycle???? Its only one plant. Thank you

Hola compadre...Ive had decent results with cfls i grew this indoor bhut over the winter on 2 26 watt cfls one socket with a Y adaptor, it blooms like crazy but the pods are small.

2011-06-08213219.jpg

Ive always been a bhut man... :rofl: ohh yeah if you use the cfls its muy importante to get a socket made of porcelain those cfls get purty hot and we don want no fires bro!!!
indoor harlapeno under 65 watts (i think)
2011-06-08220939.jpg

Ive always been a bhut man... :rofl: ohh yeah if you use the cfls its muy importante to get a socket made of porcelain those cfls get purty hot and we don want no fires bro!!!
indoor harlapeno under 65 watts (i think)
2011-06-08220939.jpg
You dont need a reflector of some kind?? I have the same light bulb. Cool

i usally take off the reflectors because the Y adaptors wont fit...plus i feel the reflectors cause too much heat on seedlings uhh other peoples thoughts about reflector issues may differ but this way works purty good for me bro....
2011-06-09000836.jpg

You want 3000-5000 lumens/square foot of plant canopy (30-50 watts with fluorescent) to raise fruit under litghts.

It prouduces butt only when i put multiple lights on it ..like at least four cfls.. the pods are small and dont colour up very good the lil pods are still purty friggen hot dude i eat em as fast as they grow im getting it hardening it off right now shes gonna taste the sun shes never seen it bro..

It prouduces butt only when i put multiple lights on it ..like at least four cfls.. the pods are small and dont colour up very good the lil pods are still purty friggen hot dude i eat em as fast as they grow im getting it hardening it off right now shes gonna taste the sun shes never seen it bro..

dangg that was 100% indoorr ? thats craazyy !

Back