• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How r ur peppers going in Perth west oz?

A but these catapillers r special due to the fact they eat all the good shit in my yard makes them ninjapillers lol can leap houses in a single bound! I just break out the night vision goggles a few brews and go on a bug hunt at night only problem is I can't c the dog land mines, I made a vid of spider feeding time with catapillers but I won't post it as it may offend the odd tree hugger , it's pretty kool ! Thinking I might make a snail gun with a compressor and a bit of PVC shoot the Chilli munching buggers out of the neighborhood I found four tonight b4 they did to much damage , they reckon they come from ur house looking for more organic poo poo :)

A few happy snaps from today :party:

bhut going oof chops

my 1st douglah :dance:

pimenta

and the twins :cheers:
heaps more pics but cant put the all up at once :banghead:

and a problem that has occured in 24hrs

why oh why :tear:

pimenta a few weeks back and pizza just coz i can

:( whats the symptoms of mites??

My chillis are situated unfortunately next to a rose that is on my lease so i cant rip it out.

the rose has black spot and aphids...i keep throwing damn poison on it but the aphids keep coming back..unfortunately they are spreading to all of my little chillis...

I've got aphids and other things on my chilies at the moment, little brown things stuck to the underneath of the leaves. I just go round and squash them, seems to have kept most of it under control for the moment.

i just walked outside with a big set of shears...

I proceded to cut my rose bush to a stump...fk the lease agreement :)

Damn thing had black spot fungus and too many aphids....not going to let that infect all my little chillis..damn things getting a couple of aphids on the underside of leaves now..and some eggs..

Hi Ferozaj, try buying a product from bunnings called beat a bug , cost about 9 bucks and its just a basic chilli and garlic spray , so its non toxic , if i see aphids i give them 1 spray and they get up and leave , and it works as well as folar feeds the plant so it says. but i had heaps of aphids on my strawberries and collies and one spray and they moved on over the fence to kevs house lol.
Nice one! I'm going to have a look for that stuff!

The pictures all seem to be bigger than my plants, I started a bit late this season. I'm still getting hooks and sowing seeds now.

Bloody catepillars are eating holes in my chillis too. But other than that they are all coming along alright. Putting in a new fence today that will give me a long kick ass raised bed to plant into.

Did u take a pic of the rose b4 u went Freddy Kruger on it

Nah but i have it in a pile on the concrete waiting to go in the bin.

A lot of the diseased leaves fell into my mulch that was underneath it, i mixed the copper fungicide up and sprayed that over it so it didnt spread to the soil...

It had beautiful white and red roses, so must have been a plant with 2 cuttings on it. i hope the owner had no emotional attachment to it...

what u lookin at
IMG_5131.jpg

lol
lets start with a few happy pics
IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

ok now the death and destruction as i think the mites r now in my casa da chilli
IMG_5148.jpg

cabe merah
IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

and zoom on an iphone

IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5139.jpg

the catapiller was microscopic i cud just see it and i assume the white dots r the mites ,grab daddys neem gun im going hunting

dam thing the last two photos were the important ones lol

Back