• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How will the world end in 2012?

How will the world end in 2012?

• Famine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contagious Disease Outbreak

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Flood

• Solar Flare

• Ice Age

• Nuclear War - including Nuclear winter

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Regular old fashioned War

• Trees exude a chemical causing mass suicide

• Collision with rogue celestial body - Asteroid/comet/planet etc

• Alien Invasion

• Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • It doesn't matter because I will be raptured away just in time

• It won't end, you are all idiots.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Machines gain consciousness and attack.

• Giant flytrap/pepper hybrids eating every non-chillihead heads

• Total voters
Many people believe the world will end in 2012. But how exactly will it happen?

This is worthy of a poll to find out what everyone thinks.

If I've missed an option let me know and I'll add it.

Personally I'm going for Zombie Apocalypse

you forgot to add polar shifting!

i am a regular of "coast to coast am" and listen to the kooks every night. i am sure the world is going to end, the day my body gives up. that is the only day that is of concern to me!

(not sure why, when i type the line is in the middle of the sentenance)

There's a joke I like about this......

Basically they say that the Mayans were making the calendar and one says to the other "you know what would be freaking funny if we just stopped at some random date and made people of the future freak out?" The other says "hell yeah I am on 12/21/12 should I stop here? I am sick of chiselling on this damn rock anyway" They both agree they are done writing the calendar and so basically the Mayans got sick of doing the calendar or there's the theory that they died before they could finish and if they were so damn smart why did they die?

I dunno. I think its all good! :)

something along the lines of what HH81betterhalf said...

2012calenderjoke.jpg

Zombies FTW!

I have a list of people that I wouldn't mind to see as zombies. Of course, this assumes shooting zombies is an ok thing...

cloud of BS fumes from washington dc will spontaneously combust just before the presidential election with the noxious smoke thereof blocking out the sun and causing global doom.

Mysterious virus kills all swine. Worldwide bacon riots ensue. All red meat eaters die for lack of pork fat. Hippy's take over the world and release all farm animals into the wild where they are consumed by predators and wiped out. Lack of leather products for Birkenstock sandals cause hippy's to turn on themselves and ultimately perish. Only Texas and Louisiana fishermen and shrimpers remain. Nation of Texola is founded and rules the planet. President Troy Aikman and VP Drew Brees elected. Free catfish, shrimp, and oyster po'boys for everyone!

Hippy's take over the world and release all farm animals into the wild where they are consumed by predators and wiped out.

this is what my brother always says about our cattle whenever PETA or others of their ilk are a topic of discussion- "we could let every cow in the world loose and they'd be extinct in a year"...

guess i'd have to be a saints fan in the nation of texola...

nothing is going to happen... but the magnetic polar things will shift... it takes 500 years for the shift to complete, so we'll all be deaded by then... what sucks is that we will see a bunch of animals go extinct in the next couple of years because of it...

what i would want to see is a split in the human genome... like in the Xmen movies... BO-MAH-GOB I WANT TO BE MAGNETO!!!!!!!!...

I have my theories....and have read the signs.......some of which I am not allowed to reveal in this forum.

But if it is, indeed, ending....I sure have some things I'd like to tell a few people!!!!

All the peppers in the world die due to a small ice age so we pepper heads start killing all non peppers heads so we have safe places to grow all or peppers.

Back