Howdy Folks

Grass Snake here reporting from the big D. I'm glad to have found all you pepper lovers! My fascination with peppers started with the Aji dulce. I needed this pepper for a family recipe and it proved to be a challenge to locate in my parts. In my search for Aji dulce I discovered a whole new world of peppers I never knew exsited. Ive decide to start growing and buying these exotic peppers and come here for some guidence.

:welcome: from Hawaii

hogleg said:
Welcome to THP

first bit of advice: don't buy seeds from Ebay and never order pods from Bakers  :P

check the vendor vault forum and you will learn who the quality vendors are
Hey hogleg, do you mean the rareseeds.com baker?

Hawaiianero said:
:welcome: from Hawaii

Hey hogleg, do you mean the rareseeds.com baker
Hell no, the Baker Creek people are awesome!  Bakerspeppers.com, no relation and shady as all get out.

I've been buying baker creek seed for four years now. they have a seed bank in the historical old petaluma bank building 25 minutes from my house. They also put on the National Heirloom seed expo here in santa rosa

hogleg said:
Hell no, the Baker Creek people are awesome!  Bakerspeppers.com, no relation and shady as all get out.

I've been buying baker creek seed for four years now. they have a seed bank in the historical old petaluma bank building 25 minutes from my house. They also put on the National Heirloom seed expo here in santa rosa
OK cool I was hoping it was someone else. I've had nothing but good results from Baker Creek for years. Would have been really surprised otherwise. :)

Hi Grass Snake, welcome from SC!!  TONS of info throughout the forums to help you with all aspects in your future grows. The goldmine awaits- grab your pickaxe!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back