Howdy Hi .... From South Texas

Hi, Just thought I'd check in here. I have done a lot of reading and learning here, what a great site!

I love growing a lot of different things and now I am going to start growing some Hot Stuff.

The only pepper i have growing right now is some native Bexar county Chilitepins and i love em ... they taste GREAT !!!

And I love propagating from cuttings and seeds, I just cant help myself, I start sticking cuttings and seeds around and pretty soon I have a couple hundred pots on the ground.

Looking foward to posting more .....

Don (BigTex)

My Yard November 21st , 2010 >>> Click Here

Hi BigTex

I like your carnivorous plants , the first plant I ever had was a venus flytrap.

Cheers

Welcome from Fort Worth...

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

CHILE PETIN ? what variety is that? (it is in your yard)

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome ! :cool:

CHILE PETIN ? what variety is that? (it is in your yard)

That tepin i have in my yard grows wild around San Antonio. I dig them up in the wild and grow them in pots. I am trying to germinate some seeds from that i picked a few weeks ago to see if i can get these growing from seed.

Chile_Petin_3.jpg

Chile_Petin_2.jpg

More pics >>> Click Here

Oh Ok, so it was a spelling mistake.

I love Tepins . May grow them coming season now that I moved to Texas from Austin.

Looking forward to a loooooog season.

Oh Ok, so it was a spelling mistake.

I love Tepins . May grow them coming season now that I moved to Texas from Austin.

Looking forward to a loooooog season.

Yep, we always called them "Chilepetins" growing up. There we're a lot more around back then, you just don't see them anymore around town ... unless you know where to look ;)

Back