Howdy

Wow absolutely incredible. I've always been envious of artists. I can't draw a straight line! Hahaha
Would love to see some chili related art. You'll find plenty of people here skilled in the art of making hot sauce. And some fantastic food artist in the kitchen. But your the first actual artist I've met here.
So Welcome master of the canvas and enjoy the world of peppers!! :)
Murrells Inlet SC

:welcome: to the THP forums from SC!!

INCREDIBLE art work- love the styling, concepts, abstractness...and really enjoy seeing someone use a medium like pencils! The Guardian Elk (first one I clicked) took my breath away- such technicality and precision! Masterful! Would love to see a rendering of your conception of what a 'hot pepper experience' would be like on paper- the burn, pain, endorphin rush, etc.. That could be very interesting! You've truly been blessed with a gift, glad to see your using it.  :cool:

Alchymystic said:
:welcome: to the THP forums from SC!!

INCREDIBLE art work- love the styling, concepts, abstractness...and really enjoy seeing someone use a medium like pencils! The Guardian Elk (first one I clicked) took my breath away- such technicality and precision! Masterful! Would love to see a rendering of your conception of what a 'hot pepper experience' would be like on paper- the burn, pain, endorphin rush, etc.. That could be very interesting! You've truly been blessed with a gift, glad to see your using it.  :cool:
Well, I finally did that - "Chili Spirit" - watercolor and colored pencil on paper
chilimidweb.jpg

Simply stunning! Thanks so much for sharing this! You definitely captured the thematic ‘spirit’ in this work – I instantly see similar and complementary elements in this that one might see in a work by an Alex Grey or Pablo Amaringo! They both being masters of trying to capture and portray that ‘inner/visionary’ essence of things in their art. Very cool concept with the arm and flowering branch; that’s kind of like a ‘key’ that shows it has something to do with peppers (for those who can discern what the flowers are! ;) ) Awesome job!

Back