Howdy!

Hello from the NW suburbs of Chicago...

I’m Dave. It all began last month. I absolutely love mint tea, mojitos, and mint juleps. So I bought ONE planter box and A mint plant... And then I figured, why not grow my own peppers and superhots as well? So I bought a serrano and a naga jalokia. Each went into a 5-gallon black bucket from Home Depot. 

You can guess what happened next....

The back of our house now has 5 planters and 15 5-gallon buckets. I’m installing drip irrigation. I also have plans for 3 8x4x2 raised beds for next year. And I am now growing 4 varieties of mint, a mix of kitchen herbs, and 9 varieties of hot peppers, including 3 superhots. 

I am pretty sure my wife hates me right now! Every time she hears “Hi. Welcome to 7-pot club. I am Rob” she lets out a long sigh.  Cue the music - (I grow hot peppers). 

Anyways... Looking forward to some great advice and ideas here. Nice to “meet” y’all.

Dave

——Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Ghost Pepper, Serrano, Red Hab, Orange Hab, Thai chili, Cayenne, Jalapeño, Chocolate Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint, Sweet Mint, Oregano, Dill, Cilantro, Rosemary, Parsley——

AaJLo1B.jpg

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest!

Awesome beginning, Dave!
Wife hate will eventually subside.

Back