• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense HP22B-A (Reaper) pods in South Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright folks, I started my Reaper seeds the same day I got them. If my memory serves me correct it was the last day of August. Out of ten seeds only five germed but I lost one the first week do to stray dog knocking over my germ table outside. Three of the seedlings left were transplanted to five gallon pots and one to a much larger one, reckon its a fifteen gallon one. The one in the fifteen gallon pot just took off, it now stands at 30" tall and a canopy of 24"x21". Ive been watching it bud, flower and set pods mostly all October. It is now mid November and all though very high winds the plant has manage to hold three pods that are now ov pretty good size, two grew out of the first nob on the first ( Y ) or fork, one pod is very unique looking lacking the buppiness I was hopeing. The other two are well, nagish looking . Iam wondering if anybody else has plants with pods... and if so are they looking like my pods .

Heres a few pics of my plant and pods for y'all.

IMG_20061231_203220.jpg

IMG_20061231_203240.jpg

Nice looking plant Tex16. I have noticed sometimes the first pods in the main fork grow alittle funky.I had a couple hundred Primo pods this summer that I saw quite a bit of variation in. They all had pebbled and spiky skin though. Keep updating pics for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back