• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hp22b!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey millman! Got two of these threads going eh? You lucky bastage.

I started at page one, got to about page nine then skipped to page 32. Only thing that has change is nobody is complaining about the cost anymore. Nothing changed about the pepper.

This is the saddest thing I've ever read/seen concerning peppers. The pictures that Joe posted of the different colored/shaped pods on the same plant was hilarious! I wonder if the originator of the Reaper knows Joe is posting those pics. If that was the Reaper I wouldn't admit to having anything to do with it. As for Mr Currie I know very little of him. I did see where Joe said something about Currie asking about pod differences and mentioning if anyone had ever grown the Primo or another pepper type that they would realize that there is a lot of differences in pods on a lot of superhots. I've grown the Primo many times and it's always produced the exact same looking pods with little variability. My opinion on this whole matter is Mr Currie is probably a very honorable, simple man with a passion for growing peppers. I think his only mistake with this was enlisting the help of the Master of Ceremonies Mr PepperJoe. That man has to be a direct descendant of P.T. Barnum himself.

On with the show!

Hey millman! Got two of these threads going eh? You lucky bastage.

I started at page one, got to about page nine then skipped to page 32. Only thing that has change is nobody is complaining about the cost anymore. Nothing changed about the pepper.

This is the saddest thing I've ever read/seen concerning peppers. The pictures that Joe posted of the different colored/shaped pods on the same plant was hilarious! I wonder if the originator of the Reaper knows Joe is posting those pics. If that was the Reaper I wouldn't admit to having anything to do with it. As for Mr Currie I know very little of him. I did see where Joe said something about Currie asking about pod differences and mentioning if anyone had ever grown the Primo or another pepper type that they would realize that there is a lot of differences in pods on a lot of superhots. I've grown the Primo many times and it's always produced the exact same looking pods with little variability. My opinion on this whole matter is Mr Currie is probably a very honorable, simple man with a passion for growing peppers. I think his only mistake with this was enlisting the help of the Master of Ceremonies Mr PepperJoe. That man has to be a direct descendant of P.T. Barnum himself.

On with the show!

Ha ha ha ha AWESOME

i don't wanna take sides here - but that's fundamentally the way a business works man.

you try to make a profit out of what *essentially* someone could get off their ass and do it themselves...

the $$ comes from investment costs, overheads, staff costs, capital and moreover - the money they have to give the government in tax for running a legal business...

now, although it might be fine for you guys to trade powder and seeds etc or using paypal dodging all these factors, you will never put food on the table for your family if you do so... you might have a few extra bucks to take out drinking on friday night, but that's the only bill it will pay.

if you put all your time into a business, you NEED to make ends meet. otherwise, you starve, declare bankruptcy, end up having to sell a kidney instead of pepper seeds....

I studied business and economics in college.. though i don't 100% know for a fact why people are whining so much about this (i don't know the facts and really... it's not that important) i do know that these guys are not trying to rob you, they are trying to actually feed and clothe their family and not have to live in a shack.

I cannot confirm this!

There are black and white sheep in any type of business.
I have been staying clean all the time and my company is running best, no need to advertise for things I don´t have.
If you promise too much your turnover may rise, but after the first messages of disappointed customers are posted, the turnover drops.
Maybe it drops below the starting line, you don´t know.

I received some very insulting PMs from that person, like others here, and I told him (he is nearly as old as I am): "The last shirt doesn´t have pockets!"

Merry Christmas!

Peter

I want to create an account called "A UFO Sighting" so that when people report me they are acutally reporting a UFO sighting.

You guys are a riot.
Love it Stefan.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

ecard16.gif

You guys are a riot.
Love it Stefan.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

ecard16.gif

Mods. I know I'm new and all. But would this post be considered trolling. Has no relavence to topic and seems like he posted on another similar thread. I'd perceive this last post as. "thanks for your money"

Disagree..
It's like saying I can't wish you all a merry Christmas cause I expect a present in return.

Not taking sides, but my stance is, if you don't like it, ignore it. It's easy to do. Really easy.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back