for-sale Huge Hotsauce collection for sale

I am selling my large collection of hot sauces! I have collected them over many years and from all over the world. I would like to see them go to another hot sauce enthusiast who would get as much pleasure out of them as I have. Serious inquiries only , please. Asking $900 or best offer. Must be able have them picked up from my Lake Worth, Florida home (near West Palm Beach). I have many wonderful photos to share of the entire collection still on display in my home, as well as a full inventory list documenting Name, brand, ingredients, primary pepper, size etc.
Contact me at JonesCraft@att.net for fastest response

First $900 takes it!!!

I am selling my large collection of hot sauces! I have collected them over many years and from all over the world. I would like to see them go to another hot sauce enthusiast who would get as much pleasure out of them as I have. Serious inquiries only , please. Asking $900 or best offer. Must be able have them picked up from my Lake Worth, Florida home (near West Palm Beach). I have many wonderful photos to share of the entire collection still on display in my home, as well as a full inventory list documenting Name, brand, ingredients, primary pepper, size etc.
Contact me at JonesCraft@att.net for fastest response

First $900 takes it!!!

Wait wait wait.....

Let's not be too hasty here. It takes a good bit of doing to amass such a collection. I know!;) So, I'd ask myself a couple of questions before selling years worth of work;

1)Q:Are they eating me out of house and home?

A: Nope....they're hot sauce bottles, silly! They don't eat, breathe, or use up electricity.

2)Q: Are they in my way?

A: Kinda....1000 bottles are hard to hide. I could, however, box them up and put them away for safe keeping. That way when I was ready to display them again...I can!

3)Q: How much did I pay for these stupid things?

A: A hell of a lot more than $900!!! :eek: If the average price per bottle was $2.99 (and that's LOW) and I have 1000 bottles.....that's......um.....uh....(I KNEW I should have spent more time listening in math class).....nearly THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

4)Q:Is my wife forcing me to sell my beloved collection?

A: Wife? What wife? Did I have a wife?.......oh yeah......she was that crazy woman that tried to make me sell my identity for a new sofa!.....BUH BYE!

5)Q: Wasn't I JUST bragging about my collection in another thread?

A: Yes.......and I suggest you keep it. You'll regret selling it the day after it's gone.

However...if you're dead set on selling....I may pick out the ones I don't already have. :rofl:

Hi Val-
can you post pictures here? Use a photo hosting service like photobucket or imageshack. I'd love to see some pics even if I'm not in the market for a collection. It might inspire someone else to jump on the deal, too.

Good luck and welcome!
SL

Wait wait wait.....

Let's not be too hasty here. It takes a good bit of doing to amass such a collection. I know!;) So, I'd ask myself a couple of questions before selling years worth of work;

1)Q:Are they eating me out of house and home?

A: Nope....they're hot sauce bottles, silly! They don't eat, breathe, or use up electricity.

2)Q: Are they in my way?

A: Kinda....1000 bottles are hard to hide. I could, however, box them up and put them away for safe keeping. That way when I was ready to display them again...I can!

3)Q: How much did I pay for these stupid things?

A: A hell of a lot more than $900!!! :eek: If the average price per bottle was $2.99 (and that's LOW) and I have 1000 bottles.....that's......um.....uh....(I KNEW I should have spent more time listening in math class).....nearly THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

4)Q:Is my wife forcing me to sell my beloved collection?

A: Wife? What wife? Did I have a wife?.......oh yeah......she was that crazy woman that tried to make me sell my identity for a new sofa!.....BUH BYE!

5)Q: Wasn't I JUST bragging about my collection in another thread?

A: Yes.......and I suggest you keep it. You'll regret selling it the day after it's gone.

However...if you're dead set on selling....I may pick out the ones I don't already have. :rofl:

Yes, you are right...I am giving these away! My ex-husband and I were avid collectors. I have been divorced 6 years, the last 3 1/2 with a wonderful man. The hot sauces were part of my past and I am ready to move on. They do take up a great deal of room in my house. I need to remodel that room and more importantly, fix the roof in that room. I can't have hammering on the roof with 1000 sauces perched precariously on narrow shelves underneath! I don't want to take them down until they are sold though. I need to do roof repairs before the rainy season which is now upon us in Florida.
I am sure I have many that you "need"... make me an offer and get the whole batch! Seriously! give me an e-mail address and I will send you my inventory list w pics

I'd love to hav'em....but a trip to FL just isn't in my future! If you ever decide to break it up or ship....please let me know!

...by the way sorry about the gender confusion. I AM, after all, in the Navy. :rofl:

Back