Hurley from Texas

All right. I'm...well, Hurley. I'm finally making the leap into making my own hot sauce and salsa. I'm completely new with doing something like this, but I have a few batty ideas I want to give a go.

Looking forward with conversing with the fine group amalgamated here!

Hurley said:
All right. I'm...well, Hurley. I'm finally making the leap into making my own hot sauce and salsa. I'm completely new with doing something like this, but I have a few batty ideas I want to give a go.

Looking forward with conversing with the fine group amalgamated here!

Welcome! You're in the right place, man. If you ever want to compare notes on varieties and whatnot, feel free to hit me up.

Thanks for the 'warm' welcome! I'm definitely going to need to stay on top of things and research the prior posts and recipes here like a madman. I'm surprised that there are a lot of green thumbs that grow their own peppers! That's wild to me!

I am a plants worst nightmare--by accident. So I'll more than likely be contacting some of you for peppers. Oh no! Take my money!

This is exciting stuff. I want to try my hand at salsas first, then maybe head on towards hot sauces once I have a good few for what I'm doing.

I'd like to get around to doing the annual contests I've been reading about. HOPING to enter next year, but we are planning to move and I'm going to start the hot sauce/salsa making once that happens. Until then--research and bugging you good folks with questions

Back