• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Hurtsgood Growing Voyage 2014

This will be a fun year.

So I started this little endvore the beging of december. Like most things I read way to much into it so I decided to jump in.
So got hold of the seeds thank judy.
11/03/13

11/10/13-12/02/13
   Got hold of grown matt some trays and couple t-5 grow lights from local grow shop. I wanted to start little early becuse I grew some red bhuts last year that were slow growers.

• Using solo cups to sprount. Knocked 6-7 1/4 holes in the bottom

• Using mirchel grow seed mix seems ok for price.

• Whent to local grown shop bought couple trays with the domes I think they were "12x"24

• Got hold of 2 used hydro farm 4 feet single tubes. Ended up needing three so trip back

Seed list from peper lover
  • Bhuta jolokia white,red,brown.

• 7 pod red, large red, and orange

• 7 pod primo

• 7 brian yellow

• dorset naga

• Butch

• Scorpion orginal

• Large read cyane

Also got some seeds from ajiloe havent started this yet.
  • Red hab, Congo brown, regular brown

• 7 pod white

• Brown Scotch bonnet

• 7 pod burgundy

Last seeds I got from Nice person here on grown fourms GH to be persise Havent started this yet but working on it.
  • Giant white hab

• 7 pod white

•  jelly bean white hab

• Peruvian white hab

• White devils tounge

• Mystrey I know what they are but can you guees? Who ever guess I will send a small flat rate of peppers to at the end of the season. mwahaha.

12/03/13
Droped them in solo cup in humitdy domes with a grow matt. 5-6 seeds per cup. Used mirchel grow seed starter mix worked well.

My first seeding 12/07/13

First to pop was the white and red bhut along with the, 7 pod reds, dorset naga.

Was trying rock wool out to see if I might like it.

12/26/13
All right after couple weeks everydody is getting a little crowded in cups. This is red bhuta and i cant read cup so will go with I don`t know so take a stad at guessing if you want. Used happy frog of ration 10 solo cups of happy frog 3 cup loose coco and 1 cup perlite. They seem to be liking it you`ll see in next pics.

Guys below in the dome are butch t brown bhuta, red scorpion butch t.

At this point dicehead to abdon the rock wool. Plants were not growing like there soil cusions. So i gve them to local grow shop who said they wanted to start some plants indoor to show customers. I will take a pic when I make it down there they Have good prcies and used equip. Bought 3 t-5 off them for less then $50 they look brand new.

Here they are on 01/13/13

GA Growhead said:
I like the GWHs my self.
Not sure about the leave issue. Kinda looks nutrient based, but kind not too.
Look mighty good otherwise my friend!
thanks gh not a big producer kinda slow to mature but good flavor. I notiched my best producer was put into a pot with another pepper.

the plant is really not that important to me its been experment plant. The pepprs that are on it are dying. Thought might be tabaco virus. But not big deal. Im kinda paranoid about diseases. Might he my ocd or fact that everbody I know has caught something on there plants. H

Back