• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

HUVASON HAD A BABY!

WooooHOOOO!!!
Our friend Huv, Master sauce maker from Fat Kid Sauces, and member of The Hot Pepper, has had another little girl! Well Huv didn't have the baby, it was actually his wife. At around 6:00am today she gave birth to a bouncing :whistle: baby girl, weighing in at 6lbs and 12oz...The Cap'n and crew sends our best to the Fat Kid family.

Congratulations!!!!!!

13.gif

Was it a Fat Kid? haha

Congrats!!

Big congrats from the Mullet!

Did she eat her way out, bursting throught the chest wall and then scrurring off into the air ducts...oh wait...that's "Aliens" not child birth. I watch so much sci-fi I get the two confussed al the time.

Thanks everyone. Mother and baby Madisyn Skye are doing great!!!! 6lbs 12oz born at 6:52am. Just waking up after crashing after being up for over 40 hours - but it was well worth it. Now trying to figure out how to get my other ones off to school (do I really need to cut the crust off the bologna sandwiches???? :lol: )

I hope to get her loving some hot suace - no one else in this house will touch it!

Yes - I will be changing diapers - once Mrs Huvason lets me hold her!

Luckily again, this one looks NOTHING like me and got her mothers good looks!!!!!!

And Jon - she didnt come through the chest - but if I descibed it, it would be pretty close to a sci-f movie :)

Thanks again everyone for the kind words and wishes. Tryuly apreciate them all!!!!

DEFCON Creator said:
Congratulations again man!

So have you decided if you want to do the Christening at Duff's yet?

LOL - I asked yesterday. By the look she gave me I would have to say that that is a big NO :)

Congrats Huv! Hello baby, goodbye sleep!

(and, GG, as Huv stated, it's not exactly like "Aliens", but bears a resemblence in many ways. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Back