• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I am gonna be hurting if I do this......

I do enjoy some heat, but I really do not like the consequences the next day. Brings to mind a great song by Johnny Cash, Ring of Fire:

"I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire
The ring of fire"

How do you guys/gals deal with the resulting discomfort after having a few to many peppers? Is there a way to lessen the pain? Or is it all a part of what you enjoy about fiery foods?

Cowboy Up !! Stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat !! Just jesting ... I know a lot of people have problems eating peppers. Going in and out. I like pretty hot stuff .... but not like some of the Heat Freaks here. I never seem to have discomfort from eating hot food or most anything.

Maybe you should eat Ice Cream after a bunch of hotties ... Come on Ice Cream !!!

Peace,
P. Dreadie

i read somewhere that especially with indian food... that yoghurt is something that calms your tummy. they mix it with rice and eat it after a curry... maybe some yoghurt before and after... I'm not big on yoghurt or milk so sorry... but suck it up princess.. enjoy the burn!!!

mel said:
i read somewhere that especially with indian food... that yoghurt is something that calms your tummy. they mix it with rice and eat it after a curry... maybe some yoghurt before and after... I'm not big on yoghurt or milk so sorry... but suck it up princess.. enjoy the burn!!!

Never heard of that one yet... All i know about indians, they really love spices... amazon affiliate books

Back