• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I ate my seeds

I spent the last half hour putting my super hots in there jiffy puck homes. Half way through the process I started smelling my fingers and got that hint of peppery goodness. Then I started rubbing the seeds and touching my planting finger to my tongue...shouldn't have done that. As the fog begins to lift I realize I ate six Trinidad Scorpion seeds and chugged three Abita Andygators. I'm sweaty, buzzed, and my OCD is kicking my butt because my Jiffy tray has three blanks in it.

If you are getting burned off the seeds, just wait till the pods come.

I put one in my mouth whlie I was planting and sucked on it... a Butch T iirc... DIdn't have too much heat, or flavor... but we'll see... maybe it will sprout faster :)

OH NO!!! You're going to be growing peppers in your belly! Geez didn't yer mom ever tell you not to eat seeds and stuff or else you get trees growing out of yer bum? You might be unlucky and they come out your nose but most of the time they grow out your mouth. What ever you do please PLEASE don't drink any fertilizers! Good luck to ya.

I've heard of Kopi Luwak coffee that comes from beans taken from the dung of some kind of small monkey in Indonesia...it sells for $160 a pound. Poopie Peppers could catch on.

i had over a hundred bhuts soaking over night and i woke up to see my wife dumped the cup ,so i guess i ate them! there was some tension for a couple days here at the third turtle ranch! :rofl: i love my wife!!!!!!

I've heard of Kopi Luwak coffee that comes from beans taken from the dung of some kind of small monkey in Indonesia...it sells for $160 a pound. Poopie Peppers could catch on.

How bad do you need a cup of coffee to pick the beans out of a pile of civet cat crap?

Sorry to hear that sicman. Keep saying that...I love my wfie I love my wife. Good luck with that bro.

As said before and beaten to punch- some seeds have to pass thru elephants, birds and mammals to actually grow. Take your next doomp in a pot.

OH NO!!! You're going to be growing peppers in your belly! Geez didn't yer mom ever tell you not to eat seeds and stuff or else you get trees growing out of yer bum? You might be unlucky and they come out your nose but most of the time they grow out your mouth. What ever you do please PLEASE don't drink any fertilizers! Good luck to ya.

I nibbled mine into mince pretty well...so the possibility of a Total Recall Quato Trinidad Scorpion plant is low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaaf_9TqPL8&feature=related

I'd kind of like a little pepper buddy growing out of my side though. He'd be handy for advice on watering and fertilizing and...free snacks!!

Back