• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I ate the Naga Morich (pics)

ring sting said:
Hey HippySeedCo,

I watched both the naga and the 'bih' vids, and you reckon the naga's worse, and the bih has a better flavour. Can you explain this a bit for me?

Is the naga hotter, worse on the stomach, or just more of a burn, like drinking tabasco compared to crushing a single peppercorn between your teeth?

As to the taste, hows it different?

Cheers,

RS
hi RS
well ya get bout 30 sec of taste before ya mouth goes AHHHHHHHHH if that and by 1 min,what taste
now the taste of the Morich, dorset and Bih, are fairly similar if ya get an Yellow Hab(pineappleish undertones) and an Orange Hab(orangeish undertones) add them together, with a bit of a tangy taste as well minus the Overpowering Hab taste, the Bihs seen to be a bit sweeter..

they all feel like some1 is putting a soldering iron in your mouth and down your throat then Pulling down on it. with the Morich the burn tended to go from the Back and Up, radiating to my Ears and they Hurt, the Dorset seemed to radiate down and my chest was Pounding and hurt, the Bih sort of went a bit up and a Bit down but not as bad as either of the other 2,, but then they all felt shocking in the stomach and can feel them going through as different parts hurt over the hrs and ya sort of know where in your system it is and the wife says i walk round like a zombie for hrs as it doesn't feel pleasent and i feel sort of drained and lethargic..Next morning at bout 4 am, its really bad as its approaching exit, and ya guts make all these weird noises like ya have monsters in there,the wifes complaining "next time sleep in the lounge room" about then im going, "oh please hurry up" but no, it waits and at 6am its like "oh pleaseeeeeeeee" and feels like my insides are gonna come out my arse when it does come out. The ringsting Doesn't come into it or even matter as the Pain is Gone from the guts, then yay all good..
then planning starts for the next self Harm effort.

theHippySeedCo said:
hi RS
well ya get bout 30 sec of taste before ya mouth goes AHHHHHHHHH if that and by 1 min,what taste
now the taste of the Morich, dorset and Bih, are fairly similar if ya get an Yellow Hab(pineappleish undertones) and an Orange Hab(orangeish undertones) add them together, with a bit of a tangy taste as well minus the Overpowering Hab taste, the Bihs seen to be a bit sweeter..

they all feel like some1 is putting a soldering iron in your mouth and down your throat then Pulling down on it. with the Morich the burn tended to go from the Back and Up, radiating to my Ears and they Hurt, the Dorset seemed to radiate down and my chest was Pounding and hurt, the Bih sort of went a bit up and a Bit down but not as bad as either of the other 2,, but then they all felt shocking in the stomach and can feel them going through as different parts hurt over the hrs and ya sort of know where in your system it is and the wife says i walk round like a zombie for hrs as it doesn't feel pleasent and i feel sort of drained and lethargic..Next morning at bout 4 am, its really bad as its approaching exit, and ya guts make all these weird noises like ya have monsters in there,the wifes complaining "next time sleep in the lounge room" about then im going, "oh please hurry up" but no, it waits and at 6am its like "oh pleaseeeeeeeee" and feels like my insides are gonna come out my arse when it does come out. The ringsting Doesn't come into it or even matter as the Pain is Gone from the guts, then yay all good..

Here ya go mate click this :hell:
click this Meltdown

theHippySeedCo said:
hi RS

You know what, thats the first time I've read someone that has experienced that "i know where in my body it is" feeling.

I once got a foot long sub from subway, and asked for no sauce, so I could pile on some Mad Dog 357 sauce with the same thickness and volume that subway tend to use. Man that was a mistake.

I had to go to the doctors to get a medical check for an insurance policy, and I was in such agony, but I hid it as much as I could since I didn't want to feel embarassed having to explain why I felt like a watermelon was passing through my intestines.

Anyway, I managed to get home ... barely, and the missus almost called an ambulance since I laid motionless on the couch for close to 30 minutes. It's like 10 minutes of pleasure for several hours (sometimes days) of pain.

But we keep doing it, maybe chillis should be registered as a highly addictive narcotic.

thanks pepper belly,, 2 of my fav bands there :)

and Stillmanz, next time the airlines have 1 of them spastic attacks and throw cheap seats ill try get 1 and pop up and pigout lol

Stuart from Disaster Bay chilli's is sending a fresh Bhut in a few days to have a go at.(hopefully) Oh Dear, that can only mean 1 thing. i wonder how hot it is ? :shocked:

stay tuned....

theHippySeedCo said:
thanks pepper belly,, 2 of my fav bands there :)

and Stillmanz, next time the airlines have 1 of them spastic attacks and throw cheap seats ill try get 1 and pop up and pigout lol

Stuart from Disaster Bay chilli's is sending a fresh Bhut in a few days to have a go at.(hopefully) Oh Dear, that can only mean 1 thing. i wonder how hot it is ? :shocked:

stay tuned....
I thought the theme of those two songs went will with your experience.

Passow... It's almost 2 years since you've posted this. Have you seen the mayhem you've created?

But, I have to say, you're the first to ever post it.

You da man!!!

theHippySeedCo said:
hi RS

Good god! I have agreed to eat one of these on camera along with with Pepp3rFreak next time I
go out to his place.

Now I'm starting to question the wisdom of this decision :rolleyes:

But I cant back out now or I'm a wuss :onfire:

If this isn't the most entertaining thread on this site somebody please show me what is.

I was actually thinking of chewing on a Bhut or a naga but after watching what Neil went through with the naga morich I'm going to head to the back of the line and not move for a while.

Great thread, big thanks to you old Hot Pepper veterans for keeping it going.

Yeah I have to say that IGG was MY inspiration for eating that Naga Morich the other night. I wanted to see what it felt like to be at the top of the pepper food chain. Hat's off to the PepperGod IGG for getting the naga eating started.

JayT said:
Yeah I have to say that IGG was MY inspiration for eating that Naga Morich the other night. I wanted to see what it felt like to be at the top of the pepper food chain. Hat's off to the PepperGod IGG for getting the naga eating started.
:oops: Thanks.

Back