• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

I.D. MY PEPPER PLEASE

hello new to the forum and was wondering if someone could tell me what kind of peppers these are..bought from hirt's garden as carolina reapers.
IMG_2954.jpg
.thansk 
IMG_2944.jpg
IMG_2956.jpg

Hirt's is still in business they have scammed so many . My first ever purchase was them . Was supposed to be bhut jolakia turned out to be red habs just like yours ( well yours look like a 7 pot hybrid or something ) . 10 years nuttin changes :( 

The ones with the broad flat tail still in orange look pretty darn snazzy if you ask me but those are clearly not Reapers. I agree with others that they seem quite Habanero but there's also something else in the mix. It could be just about anything but I think the 7 Pot Red suggestion seems most likely as some of their less perfect phenos have a quite similar shape and they all seem to share that pinkish tinge seen in your pictures.

ya i contacted hirt's on friday and told him my situation. got a reply back pretty quick.but all i got back was he need the invoice number and a few pictures ..i said it's been over 6 months did not think i need to keep the recipt..and not a word since..

Back