• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I fixed my toilet

the water filling the tank hasn't been shutting off the past week (notice i specifically avoided saying 'my toilet's been running', because no matter how old you guys actually are you're really just twelve year olds...) and i fixed it all by myself because i am a capable and independant woman who doesn't need a man to fix my things. also i don't have a man to fix my things, but that doesn't change things.
i felt this was post worthy cuz the board's kinda dead right now and i'm bored. so yea, i like pie.

ring sting said:
so what do you need a man for then?

For when you have to replace the wax ring on the toilet.

Cause, I don't care if I can do it myself. I don't wanna!

ring sting said:
so what do you need a man for then?

Hey, I'm useful...aren't I?

Wait...if I were useful, I'd have marketable job skills instead of being a degenerate gambler/graduate student/retired football coach.

Well, at least my dog likes me...and I like pie too! :lol:

Can't we be young sometimes Pam?...I don't ever want to grow up..:shocked:...wait...it's too late...:lol:

AlabamaJack said:
if you gals would stand to pee, it would sure keep the wax ring from wearing out so soon....

Mind you AJ eating all those hot foods and peppers could melt that wax ring lol..Good to see you can be independant without a man present. You do things for yourself rather than relying on someone else you get that sence of pride in the end that makes you feel good about what you have done..

Oh yeah pie rocks lol;)

GB I have this problem with my shower it keeps on leaking. It only happens when I turn those handle things though and plus it doesn't drain right away, only after I get out and then my foot hurts it looks like a bunch of lil dots on the bottom, also when I go like this it hurts.....................lol Good job

Pam said:
It's apparently a side effect of testosterone, like beards and thinking farts are funny.

Flatulence, in the right situations and/or context, is EXTREMELY funny.

And yes, i like pie as well.

Sickmont said:
Flatulence, in the right situations and/or context, is EXTREMELY funny.

And yes, i like pie as well.

Yabut, guys seem to think merely the ability to do so makes them comedians. And the louder and smellier they are, the better the comedian. I mean, by those standards my dog should have her own TV show.

Id watch it too sometimes dogfarts are the funniest sounding and worst smelling things you can hear and smell --- My bulldog makes me jealous sometimes...
sorry I got sidetracked

Congrats on your toily --- mines a bit runny too ;)

Back