• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I got a B!

I got a B in Algebra! The professor graded the final and calculated our grade for the class on the spot. I got a B I got a B I got a B I have a degree I have a degree I have a degree!!!!!! :onfire: :beer: :dance: :onfire:

Okay, this is an aweful lot of fuss for an Associate of Fine Arts, but I am proud of myself!
algebra.jpg

WOOHOOO!!!! :woohoo:

We're with ya, Girlfriend!

Happy for your success! You've been working hard for it, WELL DONE!

Now go have a nice glass of wine and an eclair~~~ :lol:

I'll have a sip for you in celebration!

edit- what's that book and what does a pepper book have to do with algebra?!?!?

Book of chillis as a reward maybe Salsalady?

Well done Celeste, you have every right to be proud as punch!

well done Celeste...well done...

the subject of algebra reminded me that was the Little Rascals mules name...(now that's some useless trivia)

again, well done....

I did have a glass of wine to celebrate- and I'll go out Friday night. August is my birthday, I dont know whether I should buy jewelry or a tattoo...I'm leaning tattoo...

Spider. I have a friend on the tarantula forum whose wife is an excellent photographer of spiders. I found a tattoo artist who does delicate work.
Now its picking out the photo and figuring out how much it going to cost me.

that's definitely not the usual hearts or butterflies tattoo! Sounds cool though. Hopefully you will have a friend along that can take pictures.

Is this your first ink?

that's definitely not the usual hearts or butterflies tattoo! Sounds cool though. Hopefully you will have a friend along that can take pictures.

Is this your first ink?

Nope, I have another spider on the inside of my calf.

I keep tarantulas (mygalomorphs) but I love watching araneomorphs (called misleadingly "true spiders") in nature- the web spinners were my first love.

Nope, I have another spider on the inside of my calf.

cool~
I wonder, has anyone every started a "show your ink" thread? That could be... uuummmmm....interesting.....to say the least. lol

I'n sure that could be done! -by the way, did ya'll notice the cover of my algebra book? I dont know why there is a chili pepper on it, but it did make algebra seem more friendly!

Congrats!

And I would always prefer the tatt to the jewelry. It can't be stolen...

A show-your-tatt-thread would be a great thing!

I'n sure that could be done! -by the way, did ya'll notice the cover of my algebra book? I dont know why there is a chili pepper on it, but it did make algebra seem more friendly!

OK! I get it now! I saw the book, the chile and the word Blitzer...did not know that was your algebra book.

Who want's to start the tatt thread? I only have 2-

Back