• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I had fun today. I went shopping! & got some goodies.

Heather's Heat & Flavor in Hudson, Ohio.
I love this place!

I picked up a few goodies including FrostBite & Magma, Dried Tepin pods, Jolokia Chile Powder, & some BBQ sauce for my Mom.
Mainly went to get some heat for my husband's salsa we're taking to the THP party next month.

AND these:
100_0288.jpg

I took the pic in the store, but I do have a bag. Haven't tried them yet. Tomorrow, for sure, I promise.

What a waste of money on the Nutterz. Send them to me and I'll give you a refund. That stuff is just crap! Especially the Nuke Nutterz. Allow me to dispose of it properly.

Cheers, TB.

Hey, you should have drove to our Legacy Village location (30 minutes North from the Hudson Location) on a day I was working....could have light you up properly :lol:

My kind of shopper.........Thank you for your patronage , and don't listen to the guy with the cow on his head...

TB, would disposing of those properly consist of you eating them? Since I now know how addictive they can be! LOL

I didn't know you worked there, I also didn't realize it was that close. I was thinking farther north. I might head up to there sometime just to check it out. This was only my second trip to the Hudson store and I found it by accident the first time.

Dick, I don't find it a good idea to believe someone who goes around wearing a cow on his head. Looks kinda shifty to me.
I was happy to pick some up. I've been thinking of trying them for a while. The only flavor they had in stock was the Nuclear and I love them. Excellent product, thanks!

I was hacked by IGG on the cow 'thang! There is one problem with the Nuke Nutterz...when eating them you will find it necessary to quaffe huge amounts of beer which in and of itself makes you want to eat more nutz! What a viscious circle of maximus snackimus and alcohol fueled debauchery. I dig it!

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
I was hacked by IGG on the cow 'thang! There is one problem with the Nuke Nutterz...when eating them you will find it necessary to quaffe huge amounts of beer which in and of itself makes you want to eat more nutz! What a viscious circle of maximus snackimus and alcohol fueled debauchery. I dig it!

Cheers, TB.

How come I'm not surprised that you dig debauchery?

Poisonette said:
TB, would disposing of those properly consist of you eating them? Since I now know how addictive they can be! LOL

I didn't know you worked there, I also didn't realize it was that close. I was thinking farther north. I might head up to there sometime just to check it out. This was only my second trip to the Hudson store and I found it by accident the first time.

Dick, I don't find it a good idea to believe someone who goes around wearing a cow on his head. Looks kinda shifty to me.
I was happy to pick some up. I've been thinking of trying them for a while. The only flavor they had in stock was the Nuclear and I love them. Excellent product, thanks!

I'm glad you enjoyed them, and thanks again..

Armadillo said:
How come I'm not surprised that you dig debauchery?

You shouldn't be surprised. Look at the kooks I hang out with here on THP. First one being THP, IGG, DickT, HC, Sickmont, Omri, YOU, all the Aussie's, Quad, etc. Debaucery is "in" baby!

Cheers, TB.

Back