• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

I HAD to share this....

ring sting said:
Some looks so good, and lots of combo's I had never considered, such as a hamberger made will jelly donuts.RS

What kind of sick, twisted mind would think of that? Some people really need help. The worst one for me is the Spanky Cristo - it looks like fungal growth at the bottom of a sewer and probably tastes like it too.

Badger said:
What kind of sick, twisted mind would think of that? Some people really need help. The worst one for me is the Spanky Cristo - it looks like fungal growth at the bottom of a sewer and probably tastes like it too.

Pot Heads would and do think of that!

scarpetti said:
Pot Heads would and do think of that!

That's true, I 've got to admit I'd have probably done similar things in my heyday. Like the avatar by the way - brings back a lot of memories.:cool:

scarpetti said:
But how can you pass up on deep fried bacon crusted pork rinds? mmmmm bacon.......:drooling:

It's pretty easy actually. I'm not into pig stomach skin. There's just something about it that really disgusts me.

pretty intersting stuff in there most of it kinda makes me feel sick.
because of just mixing things that shouldnt be mixed and the ridiculous size of the meals. seems like some arent even really meant to be eaten, like the rubix cube sandwich looks cool but eating it would be more a challenge than solving the real thing, but i think there are some good ideas, totcho's who doesnt like tater tot's? along with a few other's, mc slider loked pretty good too. I also liked some of the names alot. some i dont know why they would be on there like the ghetto burger all it is is just a double cheeseburger with normal toppings i don't know, interesting book though, giving me an upset stomach just looking at some of the pictures though.

I think if I was gonna consume all that fat and calories I would skip all that crap and have a Kobe steak. At least my heart attack would be worth it.

Wow that popper frito pie is pure testosterone filled man food. Eat that and you might need a vasectomy just to get control of yourself after eating that pile of golden hot, blue and righteous gastronomic spanish fly! Better have the procedure done 3 times as the first two won't take. Put it in a feedbag and hang it around my head. Instant hippy be gone!

Awesomenessess!

Back