i have pepper seeds do you have tomato seeds?

does anyone have some cool tomato varieties they want to trade for some pepper seeds? i really want to try to grow some tomatoes this year, last year i grew monster tomatoes and dident get a single tomatoe.

Wapsipinicon Peach
0eQijew.jpg

Great tasting but only the size of a plum

JJJessee said:
I have Cheorkee Purple seeds, a popular heirloom, and a several others that I can spare a few. 
what pepper seeds are you looking for? check my grow list and ill let you know if i still got seeds left
Browning said:
Wapsipinicon Peach
0eQijew.jpg

Great tasting but only the size of a plum
do you have any seeds and willing to trade they seem pretty intresting

I have about 20 or so varieties of tomatoes (isolated) that I'd be happy to share or trade with you (or anyone else).  Most of my stuff is heirloom with a couple hybrids.  I don't have a lot of the seeds so I can't send but 5 or so seeds for each.  Off the top of my head I know I have the following:

Tomatoes:

1. Big Rainbow - streaked colors
2. Lahman’s Pink - beefsteak type
3. Williams Striped - streaked colors
4. Abraham Lincoln - beefsteak type
5. Suddeth Brandywine - old favorite
6. Cherokee Purple - you know, purple...
7. Paul Robeson - another dark brown/purple strain from Russia
8. Cordova Hybrid - paste type
9. HIllbilly - multicolored beefsteak
10. Black Krim - dark brownish black - my personal favorite tomato
11. Aunt Ruby’s German Green - ripe when green, zesty
12. Sweet Baby Girl - cherry/grape tomato
13. Yellow Pear - yup
14. Djena Lee’s Golden Girl - gold when ripe, mild acid
15. Sophie’s Choice - early smallish red 

Buncha others too - old germans, cherries, etc.  If you're interested and want to trade I'll dig em out.

Google them for descriptions - many different colors/etc.  PM me with an address and I'll send em to you for free.

I am looking for the following peppers:

Brazilian Starfish
Goats Weed
Harold St Barts
Jamaican Gold
Chapeau De Frade

Plus anything else that's cool and tasty :)

NOTE:  I also have a good amount of cukes, melons, some squash, radish and other assorted odds and ends.  

EDIT:  Not looking for many more super hots, but would welcome most all 'hatch' type roasting peppers, great flavor peppers, etc

Back