• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

I haven't grown in a while.......

I haven't grown any superhots in the past two years. I'm ready to give it a go, again. I've been digging through my old seeds. I'm hoping that I can get some of these old varieties to sprout. I have a lot of stuff from 2014-2016. Some really cool stuff.   
This pile contains some of my favorites.

Attachments

• Pepper Seeds.jpg
    Pepper Seeds.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 81
Your seeds should be good to go if they have
been stored dry and dark. I find rock wool works
really well with the old seeds. Also an AeroGarden
if you have one or something similar.

Good luck getting your feet wet again!

PaulG said:
Your seeds should be good to go if they have
been stored dry and dark. I find rock wool works
really well with the old seeds. Also an AeroGarden
if you have one or something similar.

I stored them well. I always knew that I would start growing again.

Tybo said:
Good luck getting the superhots going again.

What's in the "pile"  ?  Can't see the all!

These are my favorites from the pile.
Starting fron the Top Left.....

Carolina Reaper seeds from an overwintered and isolated plant that I had in 2013, (I think 2013). Original seeds were from Pepper Joe, before Puckerbutt was as big as they are now.
Going right, Morugas from Juanitos Peppers.
Under the Moruga peppers are some Scotch Bonnet MOA From Juanitos as well.Juanitos imported them from CARDI.
To the right of the Morugas, "Madballz" is from a member on here named romy6. Pretty reputable guy from what I remember.
Under the Madballz are some Chocolate Primo/Reaper (CPR) peppers and to the right of those are some Butch T Trinidad Scorpion MS Strain. I purchased both directly from Butch T.
Under the CPR peppers are some Primo peppers that I purchased from Troy Primeux.
To the left of the Primo peppers are some "Cracked" jalapeños from pepperlover.com aka Judy
To the left of the jalapeños are some Chocolate BrAiNsTrAiN and just above those are some red BrAiNsTrAiN that are both from Cappy.

I am super excited to grow some of these! 

Attachments

• Seeds.jpg
    Seeds.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 57
Those all look awesome.
You are going for the heat for sure!

Good luck with the grow. I'm also back after a few years and used some of the old seeds I had from 2012-2014 that I've kept in the fridge since then. No issues with germination!

You should be good, just make sure the environment is right (as Paul mentioned, rockwool works wonders), warm temps and plenty of humidity should do the trick.

The pile looks great .... give it a go.  There's classics in there.  

Back