I haven't had a drink in 10 days

Walk to the fridge you lazy bum :lol:

No beer for more than a day? This concept confuses me :crazy:

texas blues said:
Dry spells are good. Everythang in moderation and you ARE a moderator!

Salute',TB.

BAH! Dry spells are only good for peppers.

why 10 days were you going for some kind of record or was it a bet, please explain because what you describe is a very weird concept, and i'm sure we'd all like to know the reasoning behind your strange behavioral twist !!!!!

Davetaylor said:
why 10 days were you going for some kind of record or was it a bet, please explain because what you describe is a very weird concept, and i'm sure we'd all like to know the reasoning behind your strange behavioral twist !!!!!

I agree, what's the story. You behavior is very concerning, Chuk. :)

Davetaylor said:

I wanted to lose a little weight. It's hard to lose weight while drinking. Er, to re-phrase, it's a lot easier to lose weight if you're not drinking. It's easier for the liver to process fat if it's not havening to process. alcohol.

Plus, it's just a good idea to dry out once in a while.

For those of you I may have alarmed, I am officially off the wagon now so you can quit worrying. ;)

chuk hell said:
I wanted to lose a little weight. It's hard to lose weight while drinking. Er, to re-phrase, it's a lot easier to lose weight if you're not drinking. It's easier for the liver to process fat if it's not havening to process. alcohol.

Plus, it's just a good idea to dry out once in a while.

For those of you I may have alarmed, I am officially off the wagon now so you can quit worrying. ;)

you thinking is all wrong, drink more eat less simple. ever seen a fat tramp?

Back