• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I Love My Wife!

Little present from my wife.This is going to get interesting,so many possibilities :hell: . Now, how do you guys use it?

2625081655_photobucket_303473_.jpg

Start with 2 drops on the tongue, then move on to Ketchup, Mustard, Siracha, etc.
(ya gotta learn the curve... :) )
It has NO flavor so if you want to heat things up without changing the flavor...
PURE EVIL is the answer.

Also, I love your wife too.

hahahahaha Phil, hey! not in THAT way! I have Chile Juju to deal with over here. hahahahah

OK, 1 drop, on the tongue, it won't kill you I promise.
Have your wife do it for you, cuz it's kinda hard to apply one drop on your own tongue, unless you use a mirror.

Do it!!!!!!! Phil!Phil!Phil!Phil!Phil!

Scovie, I put one shake of Chris's 7 Pot mixed powder into a whole batch of alfredo sauce once. She was eating and kept going "Man this is HOT!" Bless her, she finished the whole plate. Then she asked what I did, I told her....and she was pissed lol. She couldn't get how I could put 6 or 8 shakes on my plate alone. I'm getting her to come around to the hotter side.....slowly. I'll think about the one drop.

What can I say, she is a keeper! Trust me SD, she's only 4'10" but packs a punch like a Douglah :fireball: .

Phil, it's not all that bad, IMO. I put a few drops right on my tongue while at PATB. It had an interesting effect in the mouth, but that was primarily it - the burn stayed in the mouth, and didn't get to my throat. People will tell you my face turned RED, but hey, it's hot! The thing was, though, the burn didn't last nearly as long as I expected it to. It was done and over quickly enough.

So grab you some lemon slices, gummi bears, dried sweetened cranberries, crackers, milk, whatever your preferred "cure" is, and have that ready in case you decide it's too much. If I, as a chick, can handle several drops straight on the tongue, though, surely you can. Go for it!

Great, I guess Pi is going to come in next and say she did 4 drops lol??? Might have to take it over to family dinner tonight and put it to the test. Oh the peer pressure ;).

Hey, you've likely heard my perspective before. If we chicks can tolerate HOURS of the real pain of labor during childbirth, what are a few moments of perceived pain from capsaicin, if we choose to go there? Meh!

Man up, dude!
:P

THAT IS SCARY! I already was when you typed that! Ok, first of all Geeme was sheetfaced when she did those drops at that high classed establishment in Delaware so beware. She did take it like a champ though red faced and teary eyed. Second, a drop or two on your tongue will not kill you I promise. Third, the easiest way to experience this stuff is to add it to soup. Personally, I like five or ten (depending on how I daring I am that night) drops added to Ramen. Whatever you decide let us know how it turns out, and GET TO IT ALREADY!

the sic house loves t drop one hit on a mini chocolate bar. ive seen my wife do 7 hits on one wing,and i have done 5 hits on my tongue more times than i can count.

Back