• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I Love Pickles......

Mixed pickles you are not Kidding..Id eat the passoow it would be pequin in taste and get me absolutely pi```d afterwards..Another touch of genius Dick :)

imaguitargod said:
I did not expact that one, hilarious!!! I smell an internet meme coming......

Has anyone ever heard of any flavor infused pickles ? Hot or other wise I never really thought about it

DickT said:
No sweat, I', actually an Indy fan... Last nights game was pretty good, did you watch it

Nah, i was too duckin' frunk by then.....WWWAAAAAYYYYY too frunk. I passed out right after kickoff.

I find myself routing for Cleveland now since they are out of it, and I didn't think I could ever do that as a Steeler's fan. Would you really need to pickle a Passow? Isn't he already pickled? :beer: (I know pot/kettle/black)

Here's some pickled goods 4 ya:

S6301887.JPG

L to R are Dill Pickles w/ chilies, pickled Bhut Jolokia, pickled/brined garlic w/ Bhuts, and more Pickled Bhuts.

Bro Gnildir brought 'em over when I had the guys visit last month.

The other chile is one of my Burkina Habs (from frozen no less) that I was sharing.

Awesome stuff. :)

Back