I made Danish News!

Awesome Matt ... Congrats are in order!

Didn't understand a word other than "Orange" from dem and from you "this is my new favorite pepper, but I was on a pad, bitch typing dis but you deserve da kudos. I'll look again later from home. Seems to me you did him a favor and he will sell out all his seeds based on your review. Hope they take care of you for dat. BTW I have 4 BOC's dat have popped, can' wait to taste dem.

Hab a great day!

Thanks everyone for the comments and, and thanks a ton to Haj for the translation!  I would hardly call myself an expert, just super lucky that GA Growhead passed me a couple of these chilis.  It is crazy because I have taken a break from the reviews, and out of nowhere I got a comment on the YT video saying it was on the news.  Views have definitely jumped.  Ill post the vid below if anyone is interested.

I did talk to Søren last night and he said that the video has done really well for business.  He said he has had a ton of people get seeds and I am super stoked that I could help out with that.  I am serious when I say that it was really that good.

Great community!

http://youtu.be/ky2Ao1v96ss

FUnny cause I was lookin at his site a couple weeks ago and the BOC seeds were for sale, went to his site last night and couldn't find em at all? Probably sold out for sure!

Jamison said:
FUnny cause I was lookin at his site a couple weeks ago and the BOC seeds were for sale, went to his site last night and couldn't find em at all? Probably sold out for sure!

Seeds are still there. They have their own "Category". No. 4 on the list ...

Dear Matt, dear Friends.

I thank you Matt for your fine review on the Boc.
You have been a great help for the "Bhut Orange Copenhagen" and me,
We hit the headline`s in Denmark these days.

The seeds was released 1.11.2012 at Barney.dk only, and are sold in 20 countries now.
The Boc rules :onfire: 

You are all wellcome in my group on Facebook : "Scoville Passion 2011"
Here - we discuss "Bhut Orange Copenhagen" issues only - 305 members.

Also : "Danske Chili Entusiaster" is popular in Denmark, discussing chili issues in general - 1630 members.

Also : "Chilifestival.dk"  see our annual chili festival in Jytland / Denmark 

Get seeds from Barney.dk
We do sprout testing before mailing.  
80 pct in 28 days as a minimum. 

Thanks again from 
Søren Friis Larsen 

Mr Boc said:
Dear Matt, dear Friends.

I thank you Matt for your fine review on the Boc.
You have been a great help for the "Bhut Orange Copenhagen" and me,
We hit the headline`s in Denmark these days.

The seeds was released 1.11.2012 at Barney.dk only, and are sold in 20 countries now.
The Boc rules :onfire: 

You are all wellcome in my group on Facebook : "Scoville Passion 2011"
Here - we discuss "Bhut Orange Copenhagen" issues only - 305 members.

Also : "Danske Chili Entusiaster" is popular in Denmark, discussing chili issues in general - 1630 members.

Also : "Chilifestival.dk"  see our annual chili festival in Jytland / Denmark 

Get seeds from Barney.dk
We do sprout testing before mailing.  
80 pct in 28 days as a minimum. 

Thanks again from 
Søren Friis Larsen 

Thanks for the info and :welcome:

Awesome Matt. Great review and some well deserved kudos!

Congrats!! That is wicked cool! It's great to see the chili love spread around worldwide.

Can't wait to try one of those peppers some day. Definitely clear that everyone has been sold based upon your review. Funny how something so simple can have a huge impact.

Back