• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I Miss Pam!

Anyone else? Where has she been? I sure hope she is ok. I haven't had many good laughs in the last few days, kind down. I really hope she is OK.

gardenkiller said:
Anyone else? Where has she been? I sure hope she is ok. I haven't had many good laughs in the last few days, kind down. I really hope she is OK.
I think she's visiting her sister or something like that.

psh... how does she ever expect to catch up to IGG's posts now...

hehe, i haven't been around a whole lot since exams started so i hadn't actually noticed but now that you mention it i have felt the absence... this isn't good for my abandonment issues.. ;)

I miss Pam too :cry: I noticed her absence the first day that she hadn't posted. I even now call my dog after something that she mentioned, he gets confused by what I often call him but I like it.

GrumpyBear said:

hehe, i haven't been around a whole lot since exams started so i hadn't actually noticed but now that you mention it i have felt the absence... this isn't good for my abandonment issues.. ;)
We missed you too. :)

Pam, we all miss you!

When she gets back we must remeber to have a group hug :)

gardenkiller said:
hmmm.....must be inspecting for insect damage.....:lol:

*Picks myself off the floor*
*Wipes the tears from my eyes*

That was helarious...:lol:

GrumpyBear said:

GB, We missed you too...I hope your exams are going ok and am glad that you could take a break to join us...

Back