• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense I try the Reaper.

I liked the review for the most part, my only "gripes" would be 1. The volume was hard to hear on my phone and 2. I prefer the 30 sec chew and the 5 min afterburn format.

But you did 100 times better than l could have, so take it for what its worth...

dragogt said:
I liked the review for the most part, my only "gripes" would be 1. The volume was hard to hear on my phone and 2. I prefer the 30 sec chew and the 5 min afterburn format.

But you did 100 times better than l could have, so take it for what its worth...
looks like you gave me a standard format to follow now. thanks for your help and excellent feedback :)

Like l said please don't take it negatively, because you won't see me putting myself out there like that and you handled that pepper like a champ..

dragogt said:
Like l said please don't take it negatively, because you won't see me putting myself out there like that and you handled that pepper like a champ..
thank you :) i wasnt taking it negatively at all, i legitimately need a format for my videos, look out for the next one (The Primo!!!)

I have a nice one from Romy6 to review, but the one you got was insanely large and gnarly. Hats off to you, man, that was something else.

Nigel said:
I have a nice one from Romy6 to review, but the one you got was insanely large and gnarly. Hats off to you, man, that was something else.
do it anyways! and thank you for your kind words. 

Back