• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I will risk one of BB's Nagas!

Cheers, at any rate. :)

I'll be doing a Beta Test of the THSC 'NagaSav' (Bih,Morich,Savina) sauce soon, and as Andrew did a crazy 3 TABLESPOONS...mate ya got irons...

I'd thought I can't beat that.

But, I will.

I'll do a straight up shot glass full...more at once...and with with semi-nude women involved. ;)

Just wait. I plan to actually review it during, as well as survive it..lol
From what vid I've seen..this blows SBPR outa the water and makes it beg. And still a natural sauce.

-qs

Nice one Q_D.

anyone wanna tempt me with some other hot little bugger, let me know! I am willing, heatwise to try any chilli! haha, I hope to do some more, so when I do I will be sure to post it here

Hmmm, lets see, Ive got a Trinidad Scorpion thats ripening up on the vine, also got some nasty chocolate habs that wont be to far away from being ready as well, hmmmm also got Fataliis, Orange Habs & others ready too!:P:hell:

You sure you want to try more?:shocked:

billyboy said:
Nice one Q_D.

Hmmm, lets see, Ive got a Trinidad Scorpion thats ripening up on the vine, also got some nasty chocolate habs that wont be to far away from being ready as well, hmmmm also got Fataliis, Orange Habs & others ready too!

You sure you want to try more?

BB,

You can bet your bottom dollar that I will give any of those AND all of those a go! Be mean to them, throw the nastiest ones my way :mouthonfire: I will throw them down the hatch infront of a camera you can be sure :hell:

:cool:

Q_D

Bravo Q_D...Bravo...

Hey JayT...I will make you a deal...when this naga gets red, I will overnight it to you if you promise you will video eating it whole and post it..

061208a002.jpg

they look real angry AJ, you guys are all crazy for eating whole naga.....gotta say I am addicted to watching the vids but lol....

For todays lunch I had a whole sliced up Bhut Jolokia which I placed in on a KFC chilli Twister, boy o boy was it HOT :mouthonfire: There is noway I can see myself eating a whole pod straight (by itself) of anything from heat scale Chocolate Hab & UP!

You guys are mad... crazy I tell you!

I have already claimed "wuss" status when it comes to eating whole ripe superhots...I like to taste little bits of them and really enjoy the taste and burn, but no way will I ever eat a whole one....

thanks BB...I am tickled with the progress the plants are making...

Stillz...I can tell you the first ripe one I brought to work was very very angry...it was kinda small but had the kick of a grown up one...I am still mincing tiny pieces of it...great taste and heat...

AJ I will have to mull this over. I have never eaten a fresh naga pod yet. You are kind of putting me on the spot. I really REALLY want to try some, but I don't know about my first experience with one being a whole one on video! I have tried every sauce that has ever been put in front of me, but this proposition actually scares me. I watched Quick_Draw and HippySeedCo down them and was VERY impressed, but I still remember the last time a ate a whole pod and swore I wouldn't do it again. And that was only and orange hab. (I actually lied, I do still eat a whole pod, but now I cut them into strips and snack on them one at a time.) I would love to, but I think I am going to have to actually taste a Naga before commiting to video taping my anguish.

don't mean to put you on the spot Jay_T...sorry man...if you want one to taste, I will still send you one...no obligations on your part...

No worries buddy. I am not saying I won't do a video eating a whole pod. I will definitely do it if I can handle it, but I have to at least try one first. I would love to take you up on your offer for a few of those beauties, but it will be on my dime.

This is just my second one ripening...I have about 60 total pods right now in all states of maturity...let me get them reproducing good and I will send you a hand full for you to try...your money is no good here....

Hi all, sorry I have not posted for some time, thanks for the comments! QS, great vid! I had thoughts of doing something similar with BB's Naga paste, then I woke up, I aint that mad........ that is just too out of my league, would be good to see more people put vids up on youtube, great to see, and JT, if you do get a pod, and want to eat it, even if you dont upload the video, you should record it, you will get a good laugh, as I think the first time you do it, you have better reactions!! I sure know I did, looked like a goose! Let us know if you do try one, the superhots are fantastic!

Oh I will definitely try one. My little woman said she's going to record it too. She got the same evil menacing look on her face that the Creator does. I don't think she knows how to upload it though so I may be safe from humiliation outside my home.

yay Videoing.................except for when ya get drunk and get stupid ideas,, i dunno if any1 has seen this, but being a professional Idiot i like to see others outdoing my Idiotness..

dunno if this will ever get beaten for "Stupidist Idea of the Year"

get a dart gun, get habanero sauce and put on a Dart,get a girl to shoot into your eye,, im serious
unbelievable....

theHippySeedCo said:
yay Videoing.................except for when ya get drunk and get stupid ideas,, i dunno if any1 has seen this, but being a professional Idiot i like to see others outdoing my Idiotness..

dunno if this will ever get beaten for "Stupidist Idea of the Year"

get a dart gun, get habanero sauce and put on a Dart,get a girl to shoot into your eye,, im serious
unbelievable....

I had an idiot thought of my own, about donig a shot of BB's Naga paste, I thought twice about it though... I aint that game, not yet anyways!!!!

JT, you will have a good laugh if you tape your first experience, I believe thats when your senses are at their peak, because you dont know what to expect and you aint prepared!!! good fun :hell:

Dang hippy, that vid is proof of Darwinism....unreal.

Looks like it was my 'ol fave the ElYucateco..whut an idiot.

Back