• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I will risk one of BB's Nagas!

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I am up for the challange! I will be interested in how many units BB's nagas have :)am keen to do it on video now! dont know if I could last the 10 minutes, but will give it a shot!! and will ride out the pain in the guts!!!!! and the rear end!!! haha

Cheers

Q_D

The pod is perfectly ready quick_draw, I will get it to you this week.:hell:

I had my first taste of the "Trinidad Scorpion" this weekend, boy are they hot:onfire::mouthonfire:

Here we go guys!

OK
Now, I have in my posession some of BillyBoys Nagas, we have agreed on one in particular which I will eat, I will be eating it infront of a camera tomorrow afternoon after work, looking forward to it, dont know how long I will last, I hope to go 10 minutes without pain management, if I can last that long I know I could just "ride the storm". From my previous experience, I will have a belly full of most likely bread, my camera man is set to go, just gotta get a time that we can both sit and enjoy! once I have uploaded it on the net, I will be sure to post the link, I hope you all enjoy, as it will most likely be the last time I eat one on its own for some time........ or till I get a good tollerance level, it is not that high, but I have committed myself to the project, have all intention to follow it through, the only thing that will stop me is death itself :hell: till then folks.

Q_D out

quick_draw said:
OK
Now, I have in my posession some of BillyBoys Nagas, we have agreed on one in particular which I will eat, I will be eating it infront of a camera tomorrow afternoon after work, looking forward to it, dont know how long I will last, I hope to go 10 minutes without pain management, if I can last that long I know I could just "ride the storm". From my previous experience, I will have a belly full of most likely bread, my camera man is set to go, just gotta get a time that we can both sit and enjoy! once I have uploaded it on the net, I will be sure to post the link, I hope you all enjoy, as it will most likely be the last time I eat one on its own for some time........ or till I get a good tollerance level, it is not that high, but I have committed myself to the project, have all intention to follow it through, the only thing that will stop me is death itself :hell: till then folks.

Q_D out

Good luck QD can't wait for the pics/video.:onfire:

Update

Ok guys, I have not done it yet, 6pm tonight is D-Day :hell: I will upload it on youtube, will post the link here when im done, I hope to have it up atleast before the weekend :mouthonfire: will be sure to let you all know how I feel

quick_draw said:
Ok guys, I have not done it yet, 6pm tonight is D-Day :hell: I will upload it on youtube, will post the link here when im done, I hope to have it up atleast before the weekend :mouthonfire: will be sure to let you all know how I feel

Sweet. I'll check it out later.:)

I'm still alive!!!!

theHippySeedCo said:
How'd ya sense of taste go ?

THSC, mate, the sense of taste, its a bit strange for me, I could taste, and I was tasting it in every burp after!!!!! very nice flavour, love the flavour, will try it with creamed cheese next, cant wait to grow my own, thanks to BB's generosity has supplied with the pods, very greatful for that :cool: .

But back to the topic at hand, my camera man was a great help, and the beer I took to quell the fire.... does not work!!! BB already told me that, but was nice to have some cool liquid in my mouth, it was flat as a tack!!!! tasted like water!!!!! my tongue was the first to get sore, then the gum under my tongue behind my teeth, my roof started to burn, found it quite difficult to talk :mouthonfire: my teeth got to the stage where they were hurting, then the pain just flattened out, at that level, I bowed out at about 4 minutes I think, man it is painful, and you are correct TheHippySeedCo. I really do wanna give it another go, only in summer when they are at their peak!!! :hell: Anyways, I will endevour to post the video on youtube before the weekend, with a little luck tomorrow night, me camera man played a little joke, made it look asthough it did not record!!!!!! AHHHHHH, it worked thankfully!! :lol: watch this space for the link !!!! Best of wishes for those of you who want to try!
and a MASSIVE thank you to BB for the supply!

Q_D out

Thats funny about the beer Q_D - when BB was over here few weeks ago we tasted some 7's...he dove for a jar of peanuts to quench the flames ....didn't know they were coated with chilli powder lol. He had his head in my fridge for beer few seconds later....

I use water myself, I find that if I can just take the sting off the tip of my tongue it all becomes bearable.

I'll be getting some popcorn ready for the w/end matinee. :cool:

bentalphanerd said:
Thats funny about the beer Q_D - when BB was over here few weeks ago we tasted some 7's...he dove for a jar of peanuts to quench the flames ....didn't know they were coated with chilli powder lol. He had his head in my fridge for beer few seconds later....

I use water myself, I find that if I can just take the sting off the tip of my tongue it all becomes bearable.

I'll be getting some popcorn ready for the w/end matinee. :cool:

Hey bent,:mouthonfire: how do you make those pepper powder coated nuts again, how good are they! I reach for the milk in times of flame taming, When we had our Manaic Monday BBQ at stillmanz place I took my own supply of full cream milk!

Save me a seat in the front row bent, Ill bring the ChocTop cones. :fireball:

:hell: people will have me locked up in a nuthouse if I keep it up!!! oh, mate had to laugh about the nuts!!!! :lol: would have found it hard not to laugh mate!!! Bent, well, you may very well have solid grounds to get me locked away!!!! haha, mate wish I was there with BB and those nuts! crazy the lot o ya! :hell: and BBs Naga paste, thats just magic! Love the stuff, will start mixing that in some sauce, or have it on a burger, that stuff is gold mate :mouthonfire: will get my act into gear and get the video uploaded to youtube!

Q_D

Well here it is! hope you all enjoy, took ages to get it up!!! I will do a summer one, and go the whole 10 minutes next time :hell::mouthonfire: enjoy!

Q_D

Very nicely done Quick_Draw. It was very entertaining. Funny and impressive at the same time. I think I would go for some milk though as the beer probably just made it worse. I wish I could get my hands on one of them to try that myself.

Awesome, well done mate!

BTW, ya lasted til about 5:05 til the beer, starting at about :50. So, not bad at all. :D

Told ya they kick in like clockwork around 2mins..and the Naga bit is the steady and feirce build after that..lasting up 15 mins after that. As you know now. ;)

The more ya do, the more ya get used to it, and then ya want more..muhahaha.

The "controled substance" line was killer...:twisted:

Cheers and welcome to the insanity!

~QS

Thanks guys,

JT, i will have the milk on standby next time! and hell no beer dont work, just cools the mouth till you swallow!!! oh, Quad, next time, I will go for the 10 minutes, any longer than that aint really worth showing as it starts to ease off, either that or your mouth is that numb!!! haha, BillyBoy, massive thank you for the supply, keep saying that, but would not have done it if you did not supply, anyone wanna tempt me with some other hot little bugger, let me know! I am willing, heatwise to try any chilli! haha, I hope to do some more, so when I do I will be sure to post it here, glad you enjoyed it guys!

Q_D

Back