• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I'd like to thank the USPS!!!

Well not really.....

Thank you U.S. Postal Service for your quality of service with the care and handling of my packages. This isn't exactly the way I expected my order from Heartbreaking Dawn's to arrive but would like to thank you for making my birthday all the more enjoyable...

THIS DOESN'T LOOK GOOD...
001.jpg

THAT'S AN ODD WAY TO PACK A HOT SAUCE...

002-2.jpg

NO THANKS, I'LL TAKE MY BBQ SAUCE WITHOUT GLASS SHARDS...

003-1.jpg

they shouldn't be UPS they should be called OOPS

as in OOPS I DROP IT!! (oh well i dont care i will just pick it up and stuff it in the truck)

Dan at least you got it and that's not saying much, i have two friends im dealing with right now with seeds that haven't gotten jack because the USPS dosnt give a dump anymore all they wanna do is save money and there totally hosing there employees to do so, the employees dont care about there jobs anymore and this is just one example of many!!! but hay there pocketing more money, know what HOME DEPOT IS DOING THE VERY SAME THING there stocks are paying good around $29.00 but there is a price to be payed they mess us over but again hay there prices are good never mind the treat there employees like second and third class citizens
ok i will get right to the point this is the type of thing that happens when people dont care!!
sorry i do digress

im so sorry about your hot sauce i would not let this go!!

thanks your friend joe

they shouldn't be UPS they should be called OOPS

as in OOPS I DROP IT!! (oh well i dont care i will just pick it up and stuff it in the truck)

Dan at least you got it and that's not saying much, i have two friends im dealing with right now with seeds that haven't gotten jack because the USPS dosnt give a dump anymore all they wanna do is save money and there totally hosing there employees to do so, the employees dont care about there jobs anymore and this is just one example of many!!! but hay there pocketing more money, know what HOME DEPOT IS DOING THE VERY SAME THING there stocks are paying good around $29.00 but there is a price to be payed they mess us over but again hay there prices are good never mind the treat there employees like second and third class citizens
ok i will get right to the point this is the type of thing that happens when people dont care!!
sorry i do digress

im so sorry about your hot sauce i would not let this go!!

thanks your friend joe

I am one of these people who have sent aji both money and sasbe that has yet to be delivered

Already spoke to Johnny and they will be replacing the bottle. I'm going to contact my local post office and complain immediately.
thats awesome of johnny its sad shame he is doing this the post office should be pay you for the damages, but +1 for johnny

way to go john

thanks your friend AJIJOE

usps lost $3.1 billion last quarter. they arent paying for shittttttttt

so sad to see those photos redtail. give em hell!

sad reality is, if you don't pay for USPS insurance, the damages are a loss, no way to file a claim that I know of.

I've lost deliveries in the winter due to freezing. The packages were delivered tied up in a garbage bag so the sauce wouldn't leak out. The dollar amounts that have to be replace due to lost shipments and breakage is not something to be taken lightly.

I just hope those who are not sauce makers/producers realize the hassles the makers have to deal with to get their products to customers to maintain the level of service and professionalism most strive for. HBD's will replace the lost product at a loss to their operation to maintain their high level of professionalism and service to their customers. It's still a loss, and if someone has the ultimate packaging system that would prevent all glass breakage ...give me a call!!!!........Let's Talk~~~

sad reality is, if you don't pay for USPS insurance, the damages are a loss, no way to file a claim that I know of.

I've lost deliveries in the winter due to freezing. The packages were delivered tied up in a garbage bag so the sauce wouldn't leak out. The dollar amounts that have to be replace due to lost shipments and breakage is not something to be taken lightly.

I just hope those who are not sauce makers/producers realize the hassles the makers have to deal with to get their products to customers to maintain the level of service and professionalism most strive for. HBD's will replace the lost product at a loss to their operation to maintain their high level of professionalism and service to their customers. It's still a loss, and if someone has the ultimate packaging system that would prevent all glass breakage ...give me a call!!!!........Let's Talk~~~

had some sauce delivered in one of those bank tube things with the sauce inside surrounded by the little styrofoam pellets from a bean bag chair
now i know this is a little strange but it worked well, the box showed major signs of dropping, tossing, and squished " you know sorting the mail does all this right?"
but maybe its a starting point maybe just use a plastic bottle cut off the top and tape it back? and packing peanuts

Redtail, what's the scoops on the Choc. Hab hot sauce! I want some! Oh yeah, and what's the best way for them to send it so it doesn't come in the mail with a big disappointment?

Glad to hear you finally got your sauce. How'd you like?

I've been told that U.S. mail postage is only as low as it is because of all the junk mail that is sent out by credit card companies and such. Therefore, I do my part to help. When I receive a credit card application in the mail that contains a return envelope I pack it full of sales flyers or whatever I have lying around and drop that sucker right back in the mail. Last week I sent a cereal box to Chase.

Glad to hear you finally got your sauce. How'd you like?

I've been told that U.S. mail postage is only as low as it is because of all the junk mail that is sent out by credit card companies and such. Therefore, I do my part to help. When I receive a credit card application in the mail that contains a return envelope I pack it full of sales flyers or whatever I have lying around and drop that sucker right back in the mail. Last week I sent a cereal box to Chase.
Yeah, i remember when time warner that owns a bunch of record labels released the song cop killer. well they also own a ton of magazines. the union objected they got a ton of those response cards that they had to pay for. ps i still boycott them

Back