• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

ID Please

Hi hi! IT's been long...

But I'm still trying with the peppers, although the last season was awful with weather and moving.

This time I have good news! The ones I didn't have more hope for them to grow, grew! haha and I've got some sweet surprises.

I don't know which pepper this is as I lost longtime ago the id of it:

3357625153_f2d0ff58b5.jpg

Anyone?

I can tell you that it is a Capsicum Baccatum. The baccatum species is generally distinguished from the other species by the yellow or tan spots on the corollas (on the flowers) and by the yellow anthers.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I can tell you that it is a Capsicum Baccatum. The baccatum species is generally distinguished from the other species by the yellow or tan spots on the corollas (on the flowers) and by the yellow anthers.

Any idea how to know which baccatum this is?

cristie , these are just some that I thought resembled your pic.

Birgits Locoto
Cap 873
Cluster rod (CGN19202)
Peruvian Pointer (PI 215741)
PI 260560

Dale

They are green and still green... didn't change the colour at all.

It's been like that for about 3 or 4 weeks now (the older ones)

P.S.: Maybe Dedo de Moca?

cristie said:
Hi hi! IT's been long...

But I'm still trying with the peppers, although the last season was awful with weather and moving.

This time I have good news! The ones I didn't have more hope for them to grow, grew! haha and I've got some sweet surprises.

I don't know which pepper this is as I lost longtime ago the id of it:

3357625153_f2d0ff58b5.jpg

Anyone?
Looks like a sexy female finger,

Oh you mean the plant? I'm not sure, Did you card it at the door?

:)

Hey Cristie! Nice pepper.

I guess you never got the seeds last year? I felt so bad! I figured that is why you lost interest and disappeared!

I didn't send more, because I never heard for sure whether you got them or not.:(

cheezydemon said:
Hey Cristie! Nice pepper.

I guess you never got the seeds last year? I felt so bad! I figured that is why you lost interest and disappeared!

I didn't send more, because I never heard for sure whether you got them or not.:(

really? I was sure I answered you :S

well, I hope someone did a good thing with the seeds :)

This one I don't really know. Probably it's local... I'm trying to remember which could be and I think it was one I got from my ex mother in law and hers was a dedo de moça, but I really can't be sure as I don't have the ids anymore on those as, after a year, I thought they wouldn't give me anything (well, I kept hoping and then they decided to come :D)

Back