• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

IDENTIFY THIS!!! :)

Hey I was given these seeds called "Sorrento", but would like if someone was able to identify/classify it....
After the flowers pollinated, this little white pepper appeared:) and within a matter of days, no joke, it had grown full size.
It then remained like that for around a month no obvious change, then it began to take on these bright orange red stripes and is now, almost 8 weeks, a full angry red colour.
No colour transiton or at least minimal which I found unusual in my limited experience.
They are between 7-10cm long and kind of chunky.
And at this moment the plant is about 70cm tall.
I havent tasted them yet either.

**I germinated 2 "Sorrento" seeds and the other one is completely different, smaller plant, lighter colour foliage, smaller peppers, transition from white-purple-and as of yetI dont know...**

Anyone have any idea what kind of chilli pepper this could be....

Thanks,

Rory

This should be posted in the "Pepper ID" section, specifically for this kind of question

Sorry had no idea, actually still not surehow to post a topic specific discussion.
Moved

Cheers
I'd say its a purira pepper plant.

Thanks for your input.

I just googled purira now, and yes I agree it looks very similar however the pods are much smaller max 2 inches whereas my plant s pods are reaching almost 4 inches.

Anyway thanks everybody for your input, I m just gonna enjoy eating them, and if anyone wants to try some seeds;) just let me know and I will save some...

Hey guys any idea what this is? I thought it was going to grow as a scorpion butch t, but then this happened a week that it was cold. Now there's not too much growth and leaves have fallen. The weather is getting warmer again so hopefully they'll change color. The other option that they might be is a chocolate habanero, but the colour hasn't changed much since that week. They also look too pointy for a chocolate hab, but I'm still new to this.

Pictures Here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/116h3xc7k15bwjq/AAAzTyFg-SwiEfkpPDf0YW8Aa#/

Thanks

Back