• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

If anyone's interested in Blair's Le Million Reserve...

I have bottle #6 (yes, that's #6) and #346 that I'd be willing to part with, and also #9 that's leaking (for a discounted price, obviously, for those who may want to try this sauce, or who just REALLY want a low number without the inflated price tag). They'll be on eBay soon, and on the blog, but I figured I'd offer them here first just in case anyone needed one for their collection. I'm keeping #7 for myself, unless you reallllly want it (i.e. you're willing to pay me a lot for it...hahaha).

I may not check this thread soon (work is crazy lately), so email me at ryan@jamesryanbell.com if you're interested. :onfire:

Cheers!

-- Ryan

I don't want them, Ryan, I don't even get you collector types.

I just wanted to say that the spirit of community that your post reflects, makes me really happy to work here.

T

Tina Brooks said:
I don't want them, Ryan, I don't even get you collector types.

I just wanted to say that the spirit of community that your post reflects, makes me really happy to work here.

T

8)

I have more low-numbered bottles available. A single-digit, low double-digit, teen, and 20-something. They will be on eBay early next week, if not sooner.

PM with how much you want for them. I am interested but the number isn't so important. You can PM with any bottles you want to sell and I will let you know which ones I might want.

Ryan Bell][quote=huvason said:
I'd like to "play" with the open bottle. Just not sure what you want how much to offer......

I'm talking to Blair about a re-wax. I'll let you know if that doesn't work.[/quote]

Great - thanx ryan

-=john=-

I've got four more bottles coming in soon. One single-digit, a low double-digit, a bottle in the teens, and a 20-something. The single-digit will be on eBay by the end of the week. I'm not looking to sell it beforehand. Let me know if you're interested in the others.

at the store I visit, I mentioned to the manager that they were cracked..she took all the cracked one's off the shelve and said she was going to call corporate.

Two days later I returned and found them all back up.

thakswet said:
at the store I visit, I mentioned to the manager that they were cracked..she took all the cracked one's off the shelve and said she was going to call corporate.

Two days later I returned and found them all back up.

I think we went to the same store. :P

She said that "no one knew these bottles were still available", and that they got a whole case of the lowest numbers in the run randomly.

Back