• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

If only IGGY found it first...

Wild Man Matt said:
It's hard to get any definition, but I have to say that looks like the back of a bikini and from the angle the knees are bent, I would say she/he is on their stomach... or they have had some terrible accident leaving their legs horribly damaged. Doesn't anyone here work? :)

I know that naked bodies are taboo in the US, but haven't you at least seen pictures of naked women (on their backs)? Seriously?

Here in CT or shall I say the Newer England we are still dressed as Pilgrims - I've only been with my wife in absolute darkness -- Gorsh -- It felt like I was on a swing

LUCKYDOG said:
Here in CT or shall I say the Newer England we are still dressed as Pilgrims - I've only been with my wife in absolute darkness -- Gorsh -- It felt like I was on a swing

Then you didn't cut the hole in the sheet properly.

LUCKYDOG said:

Did you see Julia Roberts boobs in that '90s movie 'Pretty Woman' in the "theater" or whatever you call that place you watched movies before you downloaded from the intetubez?

We did.

Oh yes.

We did.

MrArboc said:
Did you see Julia Roberts boobs in that '90s movie 'Pretty Woman' in the "theater" or whatever you call that place you watched movies before you downloaded from the intetubez?

We did.

Oh yes.

We did.

Too bad they weren't really hers. Those, my friend, were stunt-boobs.

Back