• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

If: Peppers = Guns, Then: Peppers = Banjos?

I have noticed that Pepper-heads also like guns.

Seeing as I also like both above too, I was wondering if there are any pepper-heads out there that are also banjo(or general bluegrass) players?

I am having a hard time balancing the love of the pepper garden with the time to practice. By chance is anyone in the Denver area that knows of any local jam groups that are looking for a sit-in?

Would love to hear from any of you banjo/bluegrass players out there!

"Paddle faster.........I hear banjo music"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's exactly what I was thinking lol

Has anybody heard David Lee Roth's remake of Van Halen's classics into bluegrass? It's pretty awesome, Ice Cream Man, Jump, Little Dreamer, even Eruption! and I think it's a banjo! just to name a few.

That's exactly what I was thinking lol

Has anybody heard David Lee Roth's remake of Van Halen's classics into bluegrass? It's pretty awesome, Ice Cream Man, Jump, Little Dreamer, even Eruption! and I think it's a banjo! just to name a few.

Have not heard that one. But it sounds similar to "Luther Wright and the Wrongs" blugrass version of "Pink Floyd - the Wall". Will have to track that one down!!

www.lutherwright.com/thewall.php

Chili heads do like guns. I have a Springfield XD9, 1911, Bushmaster AR-15 and Mossberg 500. Every other gun nut on the boards just stereotyped me based on my gun choices.

Oh yeah? I also do Trinidad scorpions, Bhut Jolokia, orange habs, and jalapenos. How do you suckas feel about that?

Back