• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

IGG's Remote Garden 06-25-08 Grow Log

Nice garden there. Also, I'm almost 100% positive that's a strawberry plant. I pick them this time of year in the wild. That's what the leaves look like. They are VERY tasty! Seems like alot of the other animals think the same thing though:lol:

Nice garden there. Also, I'm almost 100% positive that's a strawberry plant. I pick them this time of year in the wild. That's what the leaves look like. They are VERY tasty! Seems like alot of the other animals think the same thing though:lol: Did you guys plant that, or was it already there? I don't know how they fruit though so I can't say why there isn't any on it right now if that's what it is.

rabbit said:
Nice garden there. Also, I'm almost 100% positive that's a strawberry plant. I pick them this time of year in the wild. That's what the leaves look like. They are VERY tasty! Seems like alot of the other animals think the same thing though:lol: Did you guys plant that, or was it already there? I don't know how they fruit though so I can't say why there isn't any on it right now if that's what it is.

I grew em in LA and figured that's what it was.

It's just a volunteer (aka, just started growing, not placed there by us that is). It's still a very young plant though.

mrwicks said:
i had a ginormous weed growing in a potted strawberry plant...... should they not be potted ???
Weeds have this nasty little habit of stealing water and "choking" other plants. basically fighting them for resources.

POTAWIE said:
A plants is really only a weed if you don't want it.
True, but usually the weeds are types of grasses.
Anyway when I called strawberries "weeds", what I meant is they're very invasive.

Back