• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ihadurca's - First pepper grow

The first flood and drain table goes up.

2YQrh.jpg

Wow your plants are looking great!! Are those cuchs or zuchs your growing as well??

They are cucumbers that I am starting off for my wife. Once the tent gets here I'll start building the second flood and drain table, It should only be about $14 for the second.

Update

• The Bonnie Thai has flowered and is producing peppers, the Fats and 7 Pod BS are starting to produce flowers.
  • The 4' x 4' Grow Tent arrived, but was 2 inches too tall to fit where I intended it to go upstairs. - So I'll be moving my bedroom up there and make my old room the grow space. (Once my new bed arrives)
  • I grabbed a set of these and slapped a short length of aquarium tubing on the ends for easy & clean nutrient measuring. I also use one for Ph down.
  • Lastly my Ph meter pen died a horrible death - Given its cost and the number of tests it provided, I'll be going back to cheap Ph test kits.

Yeah I have been just using the ph drop testers and it works fine will last all year and only cost a whopping 8 bucks.

Yeah I have been just using the ph drop testers and it works fine will last all year and only cost a whopping 8 bucks.
Yeah, in hindsight the pen was a waste of cash money.

I have to say, I'm quite proud of these little guys.

Plenty of Room in there.

Looking tasty

Brainstrain getting ready

No more measuring spoons/cups for me!

I am very jealous you have a grow tent! Your plants are looking awesome. Need to be able to make the pictures fit the screen though thats a bit tough.

Thats better! Man those are awesome, I dont have any that look that good. Your a natural at this. Cant wait to see some pods on those babies.

Dude those things are HUGE!! Thats awesome. Cant believe they grew past your grow light lol. Why is this going to be your last update?????????????

Dude those things are HUGE!! Thats awesome. Cant believe they grew past your grow light lol. Why is this going to be your last update?????????????

Thanks, I'm still pretty impressed myself.

As for it being the last update, I'm pretty sure they won't be able go get any bigger. I just switched the nutes over to the Flower and Ripen mix and with a spot of luck they will produce something in the next month or so - when I intend to revise the system's design and controller. I'm wanting to streamline everything: nutrient management, flood cycle control, grow light cycle, temperature, and exhaust fan control. I'm also wanting to make the table easier to clean up.

I am VERY impressed! First year growing any super hots and you nailed it. Do you mean you dont have any pods yet???????????????????? those things should be loaded. My Hydro plants are no were near as big as yours, they are a few months behind but they have a ton of flowers and are getting pods already. Ha cant wait to see your next level hydro system. Sure you will come up with some amazing design that will make me jealous.

Back