• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I'm moving!

Hey guys!
My times at Lake Constance are coming to an end. I will quit working as a self employed GP and start a new career in psychosomatic medicine in Bavaria. All these changes have absorbed a lot of my time. Thus I haven't been online too much recently. I hope to be back more oftenly in June.
Have a good start of season. Take care!
Andy

good for you 'dillo...good for you...

Movement is in progress. About 75% of our stuff is at the new place and waiting to find a new order. I have started to construct the kitchen. The garden will have to wait. Only one Anaheim plant and a few pequin and tepin plants have survived overwintering so far but today I found a few jalapeno, tabasco and red habanero plants at the local home improvement and gardening center. So things start to turn out okay.

Congrats, and wherever you go you will still be cooking some mean dishes like Pueco Pibil.

My neighbor on the other side of the street is a painter from Scotland and a hot sauce addict. An the woman next door grows bhut jolokia. Scary neighborhood! ;-)

Back