I'm new here

How rude of me. I forget to cruise this section and I get behind on the welcomes.

So...

WELCOME!!!! From Devil Duck Central.

parker394 said:
Greetings from far away from anything HOT except my frig....lol

You get around there DC...

BTW....just acquired bottle (12 oz Mason Jar) #5 (Prototype) of the Habby Horse. I was told there were 8.

Then I was told there were a pre production.

Please tell me I have everything Defcon.:mouthonfire:

Yeah, there were a few pre-production jars, but not to worry, even I don't have one of those. The horseradish was meant to be eaten, it WILL go bad on your shelf after some time.

parker394 said:
There we go....I was just having a P I C N I C.

Problem In Chair Not In Computer

Greetings. Wow, i read that PICNIC thing and the first thought i had was "Now how does this dude know me?".

Hey Parker!!!!!!!!!! Long time no speak buddy!

The hot sauce scene is quite large in LA, you just haven't been looking under the right rocks :(

There's a small hot sauce shop with a large selection in the Farmer's Market section of The Grove called, "Light My Fire", check it out.

imaguitargod said:
Hey Parker!!!!!!!!!! Long time no speak buddy!

The hot sauce scene is quite large in LA, you just haven't been looking under the right rocks :D

There's a small hot sauce shop with a large selection in the Farmer's Market section of The Grove called, "Light My Fire", check it out.

Hey there Johnathan,

Thanks man, I'll check it out next time in in the City!

Now.....where are those other rocks?

Howdy. 35 open bottles? I chewed out for having 12-15 in the fridge. And this 2 gallon thing you mentioned... I'll be over with my spoon and some Budweisers. May we all eat and grow together. We're all growers ain't we?

pao1x said:
Howdy. 35 open bottles? I chewed out for having 12-15 in the fridge. And this 2 gallon thing you mentioned... I'll be over with my spoon and some Budweisers. May we all eat and grow together. We're all growers ain't we?

OK, But can you make it Anchor Steam? Bud and I don't get along so well. No need for a spoon, I have a couple of funnels.:banghead:

parker394 said:
Now.....where are those other rocks?
I believe there's a place downtown that has some REALLY hot dishes (not spicey, but hot). I was thinking about going there to review the place on Saturday. I'm going to email Joe and Linda of The Hot Zone Online to get the address soon. I'll let you know.

Back