• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

In case you've been under a rock....

What makes a $100 bill any more valuable than a $1 bill? Why are certain stamps more collectable than others? It's simple really. It's what's printed on the paper that makes the difference. It's still just ink and paper.
People collect sauce bottles for many different reasons. It's all a matter of personal preference. My personal favorites are 5oz woozy bottles that have been signed. Mostly all CaJohn. I have a ton of respect for collectors and all of the different view points that collectors have. It's all good. I love the fact that there are no rules to collecting. It is supposed to be a fun hobby, so lets try to show respect to those who make, collect and enjoy these collectable bottles. These poeple are really passionate about what they do.
I'm not trying to bust on anyone here, however I think this thread is about the Blair's Firecracker reserve.

"Another I would've loved to get my hands on was the Batch Zero #2....but I guess I was too late on getting my order/submission in. Perhaps luck will play a part in #3....we shall see."

Just make sure I have your e-mail address. Like I said, they will be available online around Sept. 10th or 11th, or in person on Sept. 9th. The packaging will be completely different, and I'm making a limited run of the un-signed un-numbered ZERO's for personal use.

I will do that! I've heard a lot about DEFCON sauces on this forum and it's time I give them a try.
PS- I'm a fool. Went on vacation and missed Blairs initial Firecracker 500 e-mail. It's so late now, I'm going to see if I can get the LAST bottle.
PPS- Yes, hot sauce collecting is fun. Mine is a little bit of $$$, a little bit of beauty, and a lot whimsical. I just wish I didn't have to put my bottle of 'Golden Beaver' in the back of my collection!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Good! That means one less person in line for a limited reserve. :razz:[/quote]

I said I didn't get the collector's. That doesn't mean I won't get in line and buy a bottle for a friend. :twisted:

T

Back