• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

In n out chiles ID?

Anybody know what kind of chiles they serve? I love those things with the fire of a thousand suns and would love to have bunches of them.

Size and shape look like an ornamental. Any idea? They pack a punch of heat as well.

0701105527e77f42a68d4f6e40de99ab.jpg

:welcome: .  

To answer your question they are called Cascabella peppers. Not to be confused with the rattle chili called Cascabel.  One is better dried and one better pickled and served with your burger.  Titos has this variety of pickled wax pepper called Cascabella.  You can probably find something similar on the pickle aisle of your grocery store.  Hope this helps.

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. I've been lurking for a few months getting some info and seeing all the great grows out there.

As far as I know a "sport pepper" is a fairly general term and nobody can tell me exactly what pepper it is. I've seen long sport peppers that cover the entire length of a hot dog and then there's these short stubby ones. I just want to eat them all day long!

I have not entered the super hot growing realm yet but will eventually. I'm playing around with some jalepeno clones right now that I took before winter and have a habanero and a yellow bell in my outside garden. I'm doing my clones in a tent indoors l. I'll get an intro/welcome thread going eventually.
chiltepin said:
:welcome: .  

To answer your question they are called Cascabella peppers. Not to be confused with the rattle chili called Cascabel.  One is better dried and one better pickled and served with your burger.  Titos has this variety of pickled wax pepper called Cascabella.  You can probably find something similar on the pickle aisle of your grocery store.  Hope this helps.
Awesome thanks for the info. Looking for seeds now!

Back