In need of Bhut Jolokia seeds - can ANYONE help?

Dude, glad ya found your seeds. Please do continue to post and LEARN how to grow them. Im sure you're new to this. If you want the real deal Bhut Jolokia, pm me. I don't mind giving free seeds away anytime. BUT...you have to stay true to your word and grow em. Some people literally get seeds from people and then sell them on ebay! hahahahahahahahahah! That is way too funny and Im not even high enough this morning to really analyze this phenomena, but its true. There are also people who SELL peppers that they don't need for 30$ a lb.....that also, is something Im not high enough to analyze this morning.... :crazy: Shame.... just don't be a douche and try anything shady, you'll be fine. :)

Pepper-Guru,

I did not realize people sell seeds on eBay LOL. Anything for $1 these days. Thank you for the post and I appreciate your words of support. I am new to the forum, and only have three seasons of pepper growing under my belt. As far as learning, that is the only reason I joined!

I wanted apologize for my comments! I was just in a fired up mood due to some of the posts where everyone wanted something for free and people trying to befriend 350 members and had only a couple posts. It's usually a good idea to contribute and let people get to know you for a little while before you start asking for stuff. Seeds are cheap to buy and I was letting people know what time it was. Maybe your post just coincided to close to the others and was just bad timing. Anyway, if you meant well, I apologize!

I wanted apologize for my comments! I was just in a fired up mood due to some of the posts where everyone wanted something for free and people trying to befriend 350 members and had only a couple posts. It's usually a good idea to contribute and let people get to know you for a little while before you start asking for stuff. Seeds are cheap to buy and I was letting people know what time it was. Maybe your post just coincided to close to the others and was just bad timing. Anyway, if you meant well, I apologize!

No worries. We are all here to help each other. If you go under "grow tech" you can see an easy bubbleponics set up I did a tutorial on. Best of luck to you.

Back