Indiana Guy Stuck in Cali Growing Peppers I'm New ^_^

Hi All,

I recently acquired some peppers from my boss.  He's an avid poster here, "STC3248", I believe is his name.  I was encouraged to make a Grow Blog and check out the knowledge on these forums.

My prior experience with plants are as follows.

* Failed Wild Flowers

I currently have 23 or so plants growing on my balcony and I plan to do some transplanting this weekend as I move them out of their original containers.

I'm 100% newb, but seeing as the plants have been alive for 2-3 weeks I believe I may have a natural green thumb!

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Mike

:welcome:

Shane's and awesome guy and a top notch grower.  You really don't need us for advice, Shane can give you all the advice you need.  But in case you need a little more, you've certainly come to the right place! :)

Thanks ^_^ I'm just now setting up my garden on my balcony, all my plants right now are contained within potters given to me by STC3248.  I will take pictures and demonstrate the process from Step 1 to Step done, I'm pretty excited.  I'm going to have to cut off part of the fig tree that grows outside my balcony to ensure adequate sunlight.  I don't think the peppers will mind too much, I'm told Figs and Peppers aren't the best of friend anyways...

Welcome aboard! There are tons of balcony growers on here, and I am certain they'll be able to hook you up with some great advice...I see indoor grow-rooms and T5 floros in your future!

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL [SIZE=8pt]
880smile-1.png

[/SIZE]Just watch out what you say, the boss is always watching, lolz ...

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

And your boss has some mad skills, and if'n you need any help you're more than welcome to ask and/or peruse the form at your leisure.

Back