Industry Chat - The Hot Seat, in the Chat Room

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
This Wednesday at 8:30 PM EST we host the first Industry Chat - The Hot Seat.

Who is on The Hot Seat? Jay-Bird of Smoke Canyon, winner of The Hot Pepper Award 2012 for Hot Sauce.

Industry Chat - The Hot Seat is a new series of chats in thehotpepper.com's Chat Room. The featured guest will answer questions from the host, and then, it will be opened up to questions from members. These chats are geared toward those in or interested in the fiery food biz (hurdles, red tape, etc.) and consumers alike, and in some cases, the manufacturers will offer promos.

Industry Chat - The Hot Seat: Smoke Canyon
1/16/2013 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM EST in Chat.

If you are interested in becoming a featured guest please Contact Us.

Industry Chat - The Hot Seat is a new series of chats in thehotpepper.com's Chat Room. The featured guest will answer questions from the host, and then, it will be opened up to questions from members. These chats are geared toward those in or interested in the fiery food biz (hurdles, red tape, etc.) and consumers alike, and in some cases, the manufacturers will offer promos.

Next up in The Hot Seat: Mike Lampros of Gunther's Gourmet, Tuesday 4/23 at 9 PM EDT!

Pop into the Chat Room for Industry Chat and a special deal on Gunther's Gourmet products including his award-winning salsas!

This is really an awesome thing to do. I'm really looking forward to sitting in on one. Would it be possible to schedule some over the weekend for those of us that are balled and chained to 2nd or 3rd shift?

Cool! Another Hot Seat!!!

Tuesday....on the calendar.....

This is tonight! Learn about getting into the SALSA biz, with Mike Lampros, and some killer deals on his line, Gunther's Gourmet!

That was a great chat! Started out with newbies asking questions, then after Mike's interview, turned into a B2B industry chat, with manufacturers discussing the biz and events.

Here is the deal offered by Gunther's Gourmet, hurry! It will end soon.

http://gunthersgourmet.com

ALL of his individual products reduced to $4.99 (from $5.99)... PLUS 10% OFF of orders $24 and higher... OR just grab the "Salsa Suitcase" it is 10% OFF. No coupons needed.

Yes, that turned out to be a good B2B chat! If you are looking to set a recurring time, there was (will be again??) a Tuesday night Live Vid event from another site. They plan on coming back, maybe consider a Mon or Wed?

Hey guys grab Gunther's offer from last night's chat, the special will run till the end of the week!

I cannot recommend Gunther's Gourmet products enough. Michael makes a bean dip that's out of this world & his salsas are very tasty. I've never found a bean dip that tasted awesome, yet wasn't full of fat - Gunther's, amazingly, is fat-free.

Really loved everything I tried from them - and Michael's a solid guy too. :cheers:

Back