• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Inside of a 7 Pot

I got a little bored today and decided to put a sliced 7 Pot under a microscope to see what I could see.

IMG_6646re.jpg

I see pain and a lot of it. These things are unbelievable.

Eat it already patrick you big chicken.:P Cut some up in to little slices and eat with some chip and salsa. Just do it. I'm with PF that looks like Mars.

great shot Patrick...I'm with PRF...eat just a little piece to test it out then you will see what all the hoopla is about...

Thanks guys. I'm working on the nerve to get it done. I think I'm going to start with the powder first though, I've already dried this bad boy. I do have several more of them turning red on me and I swear they're all whispering "eat me you pussy". Sucks to be heckled by a damn plant.

patrick said:
Thanks guys. I'm working on the nerve to get it done. I think I'm going to start with the powder first though, I've already dried this bad boy. I do have several more of them turning red on me and I swear they're all whispering "eat me you pussy". Sucks to be heckled by a damn plant.
oh for crying out loud! eat it! if you're nervous, eat it with some cheddar cheese to ease the shock factor. And none of that cabot bullshit. get some real earthy aged cheddar with a high creamy factor. You'll be in pain, but every so often you'll think, "mmm cheese."

ROFLMAO....

that's all...

You guys, and gals, are killing me! Let me finish my late breakfast and I'll go slice one of the damn things up. I hate all of you. And no, I don't have a freaking video camera, the ex has it right now.

First off let me say I hate peer pressure. Rarely have I succumbed to it, even in my youth. I was the one always leading the group astray back then.

Today however I have allowed myself to be influenced by a bunch of....of... chiliheads! You have all caused me great pain and grief, not to mention a bit of light headedness, fleeting thought of taking another bite, and the desire to fill up the ice cream bowl one more time, I had that waiting for me. I made it one minute, 10 point 18 seconds before shoveling the ice cream in.

There is a spot on my tongue that I'm afraid to look at because I know it isn't there anymore, it's melted all the way to my toes.

Got a good sweat going.

IMG_6664re.jpg

Sweat is dripping off of my nose.

IMG_6668re.jpg

This is the scary one. My ears started showing red and there are blotches of red on the skin on the back of my neck. How in the hell does a pepper make your ears hurt?

IMG_6660re.jpg

I still don't like any of you folks. It's been about 40 or so minutes and the heat, along with Elvis, have left the building.

Congrats patrick it really is the hottest chile in the world and if there is anything hotter I don't want any part. I know very well what you just went thru, peer pressure and all, but it was worth every moment. All the nuturing and watching your plant to grow something that just plain hurts ya, I'll never figure that out. These are really great chile to use to give lots of kick to homemade sauce, I tried the powder and it's too hot on top of pizza. Bhuts, Scorpions, and now 7 Pod can it get any hotter, I don't think so. Welcome to the club!:cheers:

way to give into peer pressure! Nice pics as well. You should post more of your microscope pics on here. It gives a whole different perspective on what's going on in there.

Yeah Cappy...I ate like one slice of your Brain Strain 7pot when I was gonna sauce it up along with the Bhut Jolokia in my "NaGa 4 BrainZ" sauce...about made me choke as I couldn't breathe for like 20 seconds...

Now, somehow, I think that sauce just keeps on getting hotter sitting in the fridge...taunting me. I gave a 3oz bottle to a chilehead gal pal...she loved it although I got several choice words from her along the lines of: " you , that's HOT!"

A crazy-azz chile. :D

Congrats Patrick!!!
You conquered one of the hottest chiles on the Planet!

firedood.gif

Patrick bro...nice job! I'm a confessed Fatalii eater day in - day out but after biting a chunk of 7-pot I'll stick to the Fatalii's.

I'm waiting to hear back from a local guy who was suppose to eat a whole 7-pot in one bite.

Well done Patrick :)

I know how you feel, I was sweating as if I just ran 20 miles :) Great taste but extremely hot

Back