• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Inside the Nagareaper

Just opened up the hp22b x black naga pod. Smells like a reaper kinda fruity with a good bit of oil like a naga. One very hot pod!!! Had two pods turn out more like a ch reaper! Just looks cool inside. Still very unstable with only 20 percent looking like the photo and 5 percent like a hp22b. The rest are naga like but much hotter. Ps I had my super hot pepper friend eat one. It laid him up for 8 hours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 64
My black nagas were brutally hot in the past season, this cross sounds killer! Any flavor recognizable :) ??
Nice pod!

Datil

Scorched said:
Wicked and beautiful. A creation of yours? Don't think I've heard of this one
no I hate to give anyone credit on this one but a dude from England on eBay. 90 percent were not correct but 2 plants grew to bushes with around 80 pods so far. More like this on the bush.
Wicked Mike said:
Anyone else thinking he should market them as Chocolate Reapers and sell the seeds for twelve bucks a pack?
but their not ch reapers and f2 or 3. Not stable but will share with friends.

You're the man! Looks like you're having a pretty good year! I still need about 2 more warm months... the cold start to Spring about did me in.

Back